Hey you, do you like bottled water?

Ratster

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...i like drinking bottled water because it is clear. I dont care if it came from someones toilet, as long as it looks clear, i can convince myself that it is clean, and i will drink it. We have filtered water, but there is all of this shit floating in it. I try to convince myself that that is what clean water looks like, and the shit floating around in it are little particals of clean that swim around in there and keep the dirt or whatever out. It doesnt work....

so yes, i like bottled water.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by KING BLING

you guys are such rebels with your tap water...and that evian point is like asking a girl at a bar "do you know what the first video played on MTV was?"

fin

well what was the first video played anyone know? i do..........fuck i am getting old or i watch to much tv................:crazy:

Originally posted by dystopia

ever drink bottled water you want more tap water doesnt make you more thirsty bottled water i feel like i never get satified whats up with that..

hahaha wtf? you better stop drinking tap water right now, it's eating away your brain.

people are making a fucking killing off the shit, at the warped tour saterday shit was $4 a bottle and there was only a few water fountains with huge asslines and it tasted like it was pumped right out of a lake.

Guest blame

i think people dont mind paying the 70c-$1.50 for a cold bottle of clean and importantly COLD water.. its more of a convenience thing, you can carry it around and its great in areas waters not available.

for a long time i used to just refill my bottles with the water filter we had and leave it in the fridge

Originally posted by Scrabble

...i like drinking bottled water because it is clear. I dont care if it came from someones toilet, as long as it looks clear, i can convince myself that it is clean, and i will drink it. We have filtered water, but there is all of this shit floating in it. I try to convince myself that that is what clean water looks like, and the shit floating around in it are little particals of clean that swim around in there and keep the dirt or whatever out. It doesnt work....

so yes, i like bottled water.

HAHAHAHAHA :lol: , that is absolutely hilarious and the perfect answer to all of lifes bottled water questions...

Originally posted by StIdesChurch

yeah, bottled water is retarded.

you know what else pisses me off? gas station that charge you for fucking air. how the fuck are you going to make someone pay for fucking air.

Go buy a compressor and let any schmoe in town use it and you'll know exactly why they enclose them in metal housings and make you pay for it...

Archived