**CLOGGED CAPS 3**

Yao Ming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:king:

props that was a nice fuc*in flick!! You can if you could send me any fliks of the CC3 that would rok! I didn't even have time to take fliks... I didn't even snap a single flip'n shot. been broke as hell since the show!!

I was about to start selling my Montana & Belton paint just to have some scratch in mah pocket.

:lol:

Originally posted by Anyone

He's dope as hell but it seems off and he didn't stick with the color scheme. oh well

i didnt even think about him not sticking to the color scheme, im guessing he either didnt have those colors and didnt want to buy them, or wanted to stick out on purpose.

either way i doubt they cared...

a big thanks to supher, cien and loser for showing us a good time, and a place to stay.

thanks to everyone i met out there for your humble attitudes.

wick, ixnay, dsol, siner, sode, brok, skur, akt (even though you were half asleep most of the time we chilled at the bean, ha), show, morgan, evil, awes, elotes, revise, and anyone else i might have forgotten.

hope to see you guys out there next year.

aede

memphis, tn.

aedeone@yahoo.com

Clooged Caps Magazine???

OKAE PEOPLE!!! We are off and running... The Laws crew is about to start a Mag Straight from the lab... I NEED ALL NEW FLIX... we have mad freights but we will take more... and send all your new walls and bombs, tags, flix of your hott sister's friends from that night they all stayed over!!! send them all.

lifeafterwildstyle@hotmail.com

supher2002@yahoo.com

kingduoone@aol.com

we have a website on the way and the first issue will be up and ready in a few weeks... so if you want in on the first issue make it fast, and make it hott. Know anyone with cash to burn, or someone that wants to get on our graff pages in such a bad way they want to buy an ad space... have them hit us up at any of these emails. PEACE.:lick:

ahh... the CC3 video!!

Well it seems we are starting off a bit slow with that... Im still waiting for a meeting with video-techs on the do's & don'ts of the video and also we are having to set the score to it as well... i know it will be out after we are a few issues into the graff mag. but ah... dont quote me on that... heehee! :D

Archived