**CLOGGED CAPS 3**

Yao Ming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by mr_president

^^^^^^^^^^^

obviously someone had beef with them or some shit... im not sure what happened, sucks that someone did that to their shit, they were some nice kids and their pieces were dope...

i know the first one was broth? but who else was with him?

_________

the first one is broth then its Aede and Cabus

Originally posted by MestOne

whats up with this?

cc79.jpg

cc80.jpg

cc81.jpg

why would someone do taht? i mean i think if you diss someone cuz you got beef, you have to at least have the balls to put your name so they know, its an understood rule in the whole game, isnt it?

not that anyone cares..

I am visting my hometown right now and I would just like to talk about the graff i see here.(if i wasnt blunted i wouldnt be doing this shit, but its only 2am on my internal westcoast clock, and I cant sleep...)

The good... Your freeway spots actually run. Congradulations on that shit. I cant get freeway bombs to run longer that a week on the westcoast, and i see some pretty weak stuff burning on 410. Supher and duo heaven that I drove by once and cant remember where it was at to go back and get flicks. Mega, Tens, and Trek (?) are killing all the freeway spots out here. I havent gone to a single place in san antonio and not seen Tens up. Props to that kid, even though Iam not feeling his tags.

The bad-

the heat!!

This city has WAY to much potential. If anyone from the westcoast came out here they would crush this city. All of your heavens are so acessable its not even funny. You guys need to get on the ball...

I havent really met an graff cats out here but if anyone in Sa would like to hook me up with some info to questions I have about some former writers/crews in this area please email me at. I dont really want to disscuss spots/shops on a messageboard....

broken_dreams210@hotmail.com

RENO CLOGGED CAPS FLIX

RENO an old head from Philly makes the journey to San Antone for clogged caps. here are some flix from the event, a full scale clogged caps page will be up in about 2 weeks. It's a ghetto site, but it's something:rolleyes:

Archived