**CLOGGED CAPS 3**

Yao Ming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:mexican: :burned: YO...JUST GOT BACK IN DA CHI FROM THE ROAD TRIP FROM SAN ANTONIO WIT SOME O DA CREW....NO DOUBT THAT MEAT FACTORY GOT BURNED....MAD SKILLZ REPPED...SHOUT TO NIGGAZ CIEN AND SUPHER...TRUDAT...CHIBANGIN ROLLED THRU UR NECK O DA WOODZ...PEACE TO DA NIGGAZ KWSCREW(BROK,RENDER,COLOR..THE REST)...FO REALZ...WE'LL HANDLE SHIT SOON IN DA CHI WIT DA REST O DA GUYZ...AIGHT POTNAZ...GOTTA REST....BUT THE SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY WAS WAY MAD COOL....WHATABURGER...AND CASEY'S BARBECUE..MMM,MMMM, GOOD...AND O COURSE, MI TIERRA....THE SAN AN SCENE IS MAD SICK(BURNT TO A CRISP)....IT WAS COOL SEEIN AND MEETIN OTHERS IN THIS SUB-CULTURA....PROPS TO ALL OF TEXAS...1 .............................AEK.3FK..................................

Hell yeah that shit was off the heazy,

how many people got stung by them african wasps?

i could had taken more flicks but then again i was enjoying the show.

where was grande at?

a few more flicks coming later on .

peep some San Antonio flicks here

King 157 was fucking cool.

The Physics

Originally posted by anonimojo

every action deserves a reaction post your proof man that shit aint true !!!!!!!!!!!!!it was all original and uniquee hell even cope got up on that piece !!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FO REAL....I'D LIKE TO SEE...CAN U POST FLICKS OF A 3A PRODO THAT IS SUPPOSEDLY SIMILAR TO WHAT KWS DID?? THEY(KWS) ARE

COOL AS ALL HELL AND THEY HAVE MAD TALENT EITHER WAY!! AND THEY SNAPPED @ CLOGGED CAPS 3....PEACE.:mexican: :D

Archived