**CLOGGED CAPS 3**

Yao Ming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was good meeting all of you out there and those i didnt, sorry i missed the chance. everyone there was really hospitable. a big thanks to supher, cien, loser, and the rest of laws, as well as montana paint.

for those of you who didnt hear, we had a fun stay in austin after we left the jam sunday. fucked transmissions, redneck lawn mowers, crackhead Jackinthebox managers and funny ass mallrats all topped off a great weekend, not to mention someones last minute addition to our stuff. funny shit. all in all, i had a great time, and if i had the chance, id definately come back.

big ups to those chicago kids, hit me up soon. same for kws.

thanks.

-another loser

Originally posted by another loser

it was good meeting all of you out there and those i didnt, sorry i missed the chance. everyone there was really hospitable. a big thanks to supher, cien, loser, and the rest of laws, as well as montana paint.

for those of you who didnt hear, we had a fun stay in austin after we left the jam sunday. fucked transmissions, redneck lawn mowers, crackhead Jackinthebox managers and funny ass mallrats all topped off a great weekend, not to mention someones last minute addition to our stuff. funny shit. all in all, i had a great time, and if i had the chance, id definately come back.

big ups to those chicago kids, hit me up soon. same for kws.

thanks.

-another loser

YO WHUT UP....IT'S ONE OF DA CHICAGO KIDS WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO EXCHANGE EMAIL INFO WIT DAT COOL KID DAZER....LET ME KNOW HOW I CAN CONTACT A BRUTHA...PEACE ..................AEK.3FK!!!

cc3

Yea it was fun and every one was cool. Every time a line would pass by the whole jam would stop painting and check out the trains...

Big ups to the chicago kids for letting me borrow stuff, and big ups to the memphis kids...

To bad i fucking lost my camera (with about 12 fr8ts on it) i just felt like shooting myself in the head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit me up on email corn man

curious1981@aol.com

Archived