What Do You Want In Life?

miles apart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

i want a lot of things...

mainly, i want to own my own record label.

i want to be happily married to some one who enjoys the same intrests.

i want to have kids and dress them up in baby air jordans.

Word to big bird on owning your own label.

I want to own my own after-market import performance shop.

I wanna see the fucking Giants win the super bowl.

The Mets organization blow up(as in atomic style, not getting really good).

I wanna have my dual Masters paid for by the company I'll be working for.

I want a black president of the US so then everyone can see how much of a fucking mistake that was.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

All I want out of life is security, experience, adventure and someone to share it with.

yep. that's it.

Originally posted by Rectum

^honestly, london is a dump

true.but i like it. most of the city i live in now is sterile. theres no character left. dont get me wrong, i love boston i just liked living in london a lot. chill.

Originally posted by Gliko

may I ask why? Or just assume that youre into some hardcore cock and ball torture shit?

I don't know what it is but when a really hot chick is all bitchy it is just too hot for me. Maybe it is one of those want what you can't have type of things. A good example would be Rose Magowen, that girl is hot to me and in every interview I’ve seen her in she is just a bitch.:yum:

FYI- It does not work the other way. If you are not attractive you had better not be a bitch...you have enough working against you.

ok havetn been here for a minute...but i like these threads...

i want to live some place secluded from people and the city but not too far either....a nice house...with a garden...alot of plants around the house too...an english bulldog...and maybe a dog/cat.....two maybe threee kids...a steady/fun job....enough money to get by happily with some luxuries here an there...nothing too fancy...ooo and a small company of my own would be nice....maybe a beer company....or a restaurant...oo and i gotta have a hottie baby maker at home thats just as goofy as i am...:king: ;) ...man its nice to dream aint it...

Archived