Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
rymewon

back on track...

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i heard a zeus throwin lightnin bolts but zews throwin mad style damn!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by BIGBLUE

 

YEP YO , CROW KILLS SHIT ., ALOT OF CATTS HATE ON HIM , BUT YO HE KILLS TO THE FULLEST,,WHEN HE COMESA TO THE YARD HE WRECKS SHIT..., IM FUCKIN HIGH AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW.. PEACE PLAYAS....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by cyzm

IM FUCKIN HIGH AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW.. PEACE PLAYAS....

 

what???? well i got that fire boy........diggin the heist and zews fr8s.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by PHYNE

what???? well i got that fire boy........diggin the heist and zews fr8s.....

 

naw im cool homie.. once was enough for me.. its not all its fuckin cracked up to be yo.... peace..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest PHYNE

naw man its the beer thats no good!!! herb is fucking GREAT! as long as you smokin some good shit,was ya? haha j/k yo dope post brotha.......;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Abc Eater
Originally posted by PHYNE

naw man its the beer thats no good!!! herb is fucking GREAT! as long as you smokin some good shit,was ya? haha j/k yo dope post brotha.......;)

........................... hahahaha

Spiz is dope too..i had bud brownies for the first time and never waste your weed on them :dazed: :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by cyzm

YEP YO , CROW KILLS SHIT ., ALOT OF CATTS HATE ON HIM , BUT YO HE KILLS TO THE FULLEST,,WHEN HE COMESA TO THE YARD HE WRECKS SHIT..., IM FUCKIN HIGH AND DRUNK RIGHT NOW.. PEACE PLAYAS....

damnit man....that stipper was hot.....fuck me she didnt show...pssssssssshhhhhhhh my luck...oh well fuggit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...