*SFBayArea Tags Only*

tpek

Guest -MOE LESTER-

its funny that you mentioned skert and slope..because both of those dudes rocked sloppy oneflows way back in the day....shit skert still rocks some savage ass shit today

you a stupid bitch that doesnt kno shit about sf graffiti...so go die

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I MIGHT NOT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SF HISTORY OR SF ANYTHING. BUT I DO KNOW GOOD SHIT WHEN I SEE IT! AND I SEEN SKERT SHIT WHEN HE CAME THROUGH MY TOWN LAST YEAR AND THAT SHIT WAS NOT SLOPPY. NOW MAYBE HE USED TO SUCK, I DONT KNOW. BUT IF SKERT CAN GET BETTER WITH TIME, THEN WHY CANT YOUR HERO "OG" ANGLE? COULD IT BE THAT ANGLE COULD CARE LESS ABOUT GRAFF AND IS JUST SOME SMOKER THAT FOUND A CAN LAYING AROUND IN A ALY WAY FROM WHEN ONE OF YOU SHOOK ASS PUSSIES HEARD A SIREN AND GOT SCARED AND DITCHED A CAN ONLY FOR "ANGLE" TO PICK IT UP AND PUT IT TO USE FOR TOYS LIKE YOU TO DROOL OVER ON THE INTERNET?:confused: :confused:

im glad u realized this is over a fukking computer, and also

*i think some dude hinted at this before. basically we are saying that you, SF1, have no real right to come on to this thread and talk shit on dudes and handstyles you don't even know about. correct me if i'm wrong, but you have no roots in sf graffiti and can't just come in like you know everything and diss on "3rd grade handstyles" you know nothing about. you don't see any of us going into the philly thread and dissing on your philly tags. sure, some is tight, some is whack, but since we know nothing about it we can't sat shit. piece of mind nigga.*

*HEY ASSHOLE, YOUR THE ONE CONTRADICTIN YOURSELF. TWIST HAS A BANGIN ASS TAG. YOUR HERO ANGLE LOOKS WORSE THAN ANYTHING I EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. FUCKIT YOUR OBVIOUSLY SOME YOUNG ASS TOY ASS YOUNGIN. *- danm thank you i now understand the meaning of life, u r the most logic toy i kno

Originally posted by GaryColemen

im glad u realized this is over a fukking computer, and also

* SF1, have no real right to come on to this thread and talk shit on dudes and handstyles you don't even know about. correct me if i'm wrong, but you have no roots in sf graffiti and can't just come in like you know everything and diss on "3rd grade handstyles" you know nothing about.

PUT IT THIS WAY:

1. I DONT THINK YOU HAVE ANY ROOTS IN GRAFFITI PEREIOD.

2.I KNOW ENOUGH THAT I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT DUDE EVEN WRITES SERIOUSLY.(AND IF HE DOES THAN THATS A SHAME).

3.GO FUCK YOURSELF.

4. ARE THERE ANY REAL WRITERS IN SF THAT COME ON THIS THREAD THAT CAN BACK ME UP HERE?

Originally posted by GaryColemen

u r now saying twist is wak? when u stated he was a good writer? i never stated twist is my darling angel................and i agree u should stfu 2 cause no matter wut if i dont one up u *which i will* someone else will so give it a fukking rest

LITTLE BOY,A BANGIN ASS TAG MEANS GOOD, NOT WACK.

I HEARD ABOUT YOU CALLI FOLK BUT I NEVER REALY BELIEVED IT TILL JUST NOW. SOMEBODY WANNA PROVE ME WRONG ON THIS ONE?

YO STRAIGHT UP. THIS IS CORNY INTERNET SHIT TALKIN. I MADE A COMENT ON SOME FLICKS AND IT TURNED INTO A SHIT-TALKIN CONTEST WITH LITTLE BOYS.I WASN'T EVEN TRYIN TO CRITICIZE THE WRITER AS MUCH AS THE DUDE THAT POSTED THE FLICK. I AINT NOBODY TO BE CRITICIZIN NOBODY. MY BAD FOR WASTIN MY TIME.

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by SF1

MUNISHOTS? DONT NOBODY WITH A HAND HIT "MUNISHOTS"?:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: LONG LIVE THE "MUNI SHOTS"!!!!

hahahah you dumbass drunk...im quoting this so you cant delete it...stupid mother fucker

Archived