*SFBayArea Tags Only*

tpek

Originally posted by kyle

yup, when i got wrapped, they got me on felony charges just for doing some paint tags and an out line. thats fucked up.

o and has anyone seen that guy baseo up? my rules about biting definatly dont apply to him. someone better educate him on the sf scene before he gets shanked.

dude. that kid baseo was there this weekend. dude with the mohawk. oh well.

hahahahaha...piece415 knows whatsup. you got wrapped cuz you were hella drunk nigga.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by gfreshsushi

oh, man, kod and ksf handstyles up in the mix! Holla! i love some of their shit, but there is just way too much shit of theirs in tiny sections of oakland. you can walk down e14th from 16th ave until around 35th and then it just stops, like there's a line in the sand they can't cross. so they just go back and forth, back and forth...

Man, I've seen that nigga Amends shit all the way out in Vegas. And out in Frisco I seen a bum all tagged up with Amend and Rise tags. They get around but I think that part of Oakland might be their stompin grounds.

Man, I've seen that nigga Amends shit all the way out in Vegas. And out in Frisco I seen a bum all tagged up with Amend and Rise tags. They get around but I think that part of Oakland might be their stompin grounds.

I think he was refering to the younger members such as Dead and Burn, but yeah Amend and Rise are up all over. I have been seeing new shit from them poping up around the bay as well. keep it up.

Originally posted by kyle

dang, dont hate on frisco. this shit is tight. with out a doubt, the best graff scene in the us.

my hatred for the city has nothing to do with the graf scene. i just hate white belts and stepping in human shit outside of my door when i wake up. by the way, i hate new york for the same reasons. and they get snow.

and as far as rise and amend going out more, i'm all for that shit. kingin it on the regular. my homeboy drift knew rise back in 7th grade, and he said dude was amazing then. as soon as i can steal my girl's digi, i'll post some handstyles from the deep east.

Archived