Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tpek

*SFBayArea Tags Only*

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im from the bay, and I'm trynna develop a oneflow stye but the cats at my hs say my shit is toy lol they dun know their history but what makes a oneflow look good? i've seen some dope stuff in the crushed muni thread but some of yall are mixed when it comes to some of the new stuff going up saying the shit has not bars..? and anyone know if samtrans ever got killed like muni? those buses are always cleann

and @bornbanned this was the funniest shit ever, though a few pages back

stop typing like that man. 12 year old chinese girls typed like that back in 98 when AIM first came out.

its 2008, we talk normal now, unless your a 12 year old pinay from serramonte fool.

and @bornbanned this was the funniest shit ever, though a few pages back

stop typing like that man. 12 year old chinese girls typed like that back in 98 when AIM first came out.

its 2008, we talk normal now, unless your a 12 year old pinay from serramonte fool.

I am pretty sure its 2010, I'll check my calender though, just to be sure.

Im from the bay, and I'm trynna develop a oneflow stye but the cats at my hs say my shit is toy lol they dun know their history but what makes a oneflow look good? i've seen some dope stuff in the crushed muni thread but some of yall are mixed when it comes to some of the new stuff going up saying the shit has not bars..? and anyone know if samtrans ever got killed like muni? those buses are always cleann

Look at pics and you'll see the "style" of the letters and how to connect them. The bus hopper style has been in place pretty much since graff started in SF. They started writing like that to do their tags as fast as possible as a lot of them were motions and the style just stuck. Some words connect better then others but every word can be connected and make it look good in the frisco bus hopper style if done right!!!!

• Like 1

so when you guys say: "that shit has bars/no bars...what the fuck they doing" are you refering to bars in the letters and stuff? just asking lol, cuz I don't ride in the city but I ain't no suburban cat either