*SFBayArea Tags Only*

tpek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest -MOE LESTER-

angle is dope...i remember back in the day seeing PIMPLAYANGLEROCKSTDFAM shots and it owuld take me a while to decipher that shit

is the frisco thread working for you guys?? everytime i try to load flicks or make a reply 12oz crashes...

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/p3fd7107bf144b4fb35df0f6e18846fbd/fa92f5ab.jpg'>

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/p3d2a9fdc2d777fda5d9e1b8d1908361f/fa92f5af.jpg'>

:huh2: :huh2: I DON'T GET IT. DO YOU GUYS JUST POST ANYTHING WRITIN ON THE STREET EVEN IF IT'S BY SOME LITTLE KID?

AND I SEEN THAT "EARLY" SHIT IN PHILLY, BUT I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS SOME MIDDLE-SCHOOL KID FROM THE NEIBORHOOD.:confused: :confused:

Guest -MOE LESTER-

sf1 your a dumb mother fucker....just cus these handstyles arent all pretty and have a nice little halo on top doesnt mean they aint dope....frisco one liners are like philly whippets...they got roots in this fucking city, youd prolly get checked by these "kids"

sf1 your a dumb mother fucker....just cus these handstyles arent all pretty and have a nice little halo on top doesnt mean they aint dope....frisco one liners are like philly whippets...they got roots in this fucking city, youd prolly get checked by these "kids"

lets just face it, both coasts have different roots....im in philly, and a few days ago i ran into a writer from cali..VOID TKO..and i had a conversation with him....i whipped out some shit and he showed me his one liners, and i showed him some tall prints and wickets..we compared cultures pretty much..he said philly graff is like nothin hes ever seen in cali, and im sure cali graff would be so different to me also...its not worth arguing over...oh and the thing you said about "just cuz they arent pretty tags", philly tags are the ugliest in the game, but they are also fuckin intimidating...:D

Guest -MOE LESTER-

^^^ exactly dude

sf oneliners definately arent pretty...i used to think they were ugly as fuck but after a while they just grew on me....if you look at a oneliner or a wicket closely, theres a shitload of style involved...like makin sure each letter is angled the rightt way and proportional to the next...makin the flows look sick..all that shit...its actually harder to rock that shit correctly...none of my art nerd peicer friends can rock a decent one liner on a moving bus

^^^ exactly dude

sf oneliners definately arent pretty...i used to think they were ugly as fuck but after a while they just grew on me....if you look at a oneliner or a wicket closely, theres a shitload of style involved...like makin sure each letter is angled the rightt way and proportional to the next...makin the flows look sick..all that shit...its actually harder to rock that shit correctly...none of my art nerd peicer friends can rock a decent one liner on a moving bus

HAAAA!!!!!!!!!YOUVE GOTTA BE KIDING ME! THERE ARE MAD DOPE ONELINERS, BUT THAT SHIT ABOVE LOOKS LIKE GRADE-SCHOOL CURSIVE IN BAD HANDWRITING. I FUCKIN LOVE ONELINERS AND ALOT OF SF HANDS BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT???

IF YOU CAN HONSTLY SEE EVEN AN ATEMPT AT STYLE IN THOSE TAGS THEN YOU NEED TO LAY OFF THE WET SON.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

IF DUDE GETS UP THEN SAY HE GETS UP, BUT DONT CONFUSE THAT WITH STYLE.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by SF1

sf1 if you aint feeling frisco shit then why the fuck you always in this thread....no body gives a fuck about what you think....NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!!! go drink a gallon of bleach and shoot yourself in the stomach hoe

sf1 if you aint feeling frisco shit then why the fuck you always in this thread....no body gives a fuck about what you think....NOBODY GIVES A FUCK!!! go drink a gallon of bleach and shoot yourself in the stomach hoe

MOE SHMOE:

I AM FEELIN ALOT OF "FRISCO" SHIT LIKE TWIST,SLOPE,SKERT AND ALOT OF OTHER SHIT I SEEN FROM YOUR CITY. I JUST AINT FEELIN SOME 3RD GRADE ATEMPT AT CURSIVE FROM SOMEONE THAT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED A CAN BEFORE. IF DUDE DONT CARE ABOUT STYLE AND JUST WANTS TO GET UP THEN GOOD FOR HIM. I AINT DISSIN HIM, I'M DISSIN YOU FOR JOCKIN HIM TO THE POINT TO WHERE YOU ACTUALLY SAY HE HAS "A SHITLOAD OF STYLE". IF YOURE GONNA SAY SOMETHING AS ASSININE AS THAT THEN EXPECT TO GET CUT UP ON. I HAVE 100 TIMES MORE STYLE THAN THAT AND I'M NOT EVEN ANY GOOD. BUT LIKE I SAID IF THESE GUYS GET UP THEN GOOD FOR THEM, MUCH RESPECT. I JUST CANT STAND TOYS LIKE YOU THAT ARE EITHER INTIMIDATED, OR ON THE DICK AND SAY SOME STUPID ASS SHIT LIKE "SO AND SO GOT MAD HAND STEEZ" WHEN THEY GOT THE WORST HAND IN TOWN.

AND TO RAPE NIGGAHZ: DESTN?LOL I JUST SAW A COUPLE OF HIS FILLS FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY. APARENTLY HIM AND HIS BULL FOLLOWED ME AND MY MANS TRACKS LAST NIGHT. WE WENT TO FLICK SOME OF OUR SHIT AND HE HAD SOME SHIT IN OUR TRACKS.:lol: :lol:

i think some dude hinted at this before. basically we are saying that you, SF1, have no real right to come on to this thread and talk shit on dudes and handstyles you don't even know about. correct me if i'm wrong, but you have no roots in sf graffiti and can't just come in like you know everything and diss on "3rd grade handstyles" you know nothing about. you don't see any of us going into the philly thread and dissing on your philly tags. sure, some is tight, some is whack, but since we know nothing about it we can't sat shit. piece of mind nigga.

plus on a side note, graffiti isn't supposed to be pretty unless you are some bitchass art fag. it is pretty much just fucking shit up but with style, in this case SF style. that angle tag is savage. it is a fucking outsider with spray paint on a public bus. nothing fucks shit up more than that and nothing is more SF...

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyuuuummmmmmmm

also, why is your name SF1 is you gonna hate so much?

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by SF1

MOE SHMOE:

I AM FEELIN ALOT OF "FRISCO" SHIT LIKE TWIST,SLOPE,SKERT AND ALOT OF OTHER SHIT I SEEN FROM YOUR CITY. I JUST AINT FEELIN SOME 3RD GRADE ATEMPT AT CURSIVE FROM SOMEONE THAT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER EVEN TOUCHED A CAN BEFORE. IF DUDE DONT CARE ABOUT STYLE AND JUST WANTS TO GET UP THEN GOOD FOR HIM. I AINT DISSIN HIM, I'M DISSIN YOU FOR JOCKIN HIM TO THE POINT TO WHERE YOU ACTUALLY SAY HE HAS "A SHITLOAD OF STYLE". IF YOURE GONNA SAY SOMETHING AS ASSININE AS THAT THEN EXPECT TO GET CUT UP ON. I HAVE 100 TIMES MORE STYLE THAN THAT AND I'M NOT EVEN ANY GOOD. BUT LIKE I SAID IF THESE GUYS GET UP THEN GOOD FOR THEM, MUCH RESPECT. I JUST CANT STAND TOYS LIKE YOU THAT ARE EITHER INTIMIDATED, OR ON THE DICK AND SAY SOME STUPID ASS SHIT LIKE "SO AND SO GOT MAD HAND STEEZ" WHEN THEY GOT THE WORST HAND IN TOWN.

im not even gonna read this...your a retard....every frisco cat, 3rd grade handstyle rockers and art nerds alike, do not give a fuck about your bitchass logic on whats stylish and shit. all we give a fuck about is fucking shit up....ugly tags are cool..your about as cool as Barney the purple dinosaur....go fuck your grandmother

if you can rock a decent one flow on a moving bus i will shut up

your about as cool as Barney the purple dinosaur....go fuck your grandmother

if you can rock a decent one flow on a moving bus i will shut up

I can rock a decent flow on shitmop's grandmother...har...har...

Bitch, ima paint your fuckin face..watch me

Originally posted by Pimpslap3000

graffiti isn't supposed to be pretty unless you are some bitchass art fag. it is pretty much just fucking shit up but with style, in this case SF style. that angle tag is savage. it is a fucking outsider with spray paint on a public bus. nothing fucks shit up more than that and nothing is more SF...

also, why is your name SF1 is you gonna hate so much?

I COULDNT AGREE MORE!

AND LIKE I SAID, I DONT HATE "ANGLE" FOR PICKIN UP A CAN AND WRITING ON A BUS.BUT IN ANY CITY YOU HAVE GRAFFITI WRITERS AND THEN YOU HAVE THE OCASIONAL KID/RANDOM PERSON THAT FINDS A CAN OR MARKER LAYING AROUND AND EITHER WRITES HIS NAME OR WRITES WHATEVER POPS INTO HIS HEAD AT THE TIME (I.E. METALICA RULES, VOTE FOR MY DICK, BLAH, BLAH-WHATEVER) AND WHILE THAT TECHNICALY IS "GRAFFITI" I WOULD NOT EXPECT TO SEE IT JOCKED ON A WEB SIGHT DEDICATED TO A WRITING SEEN AS FULL OF TALENT AS SF. THAT WAS MY POINT.

AND LIKE YOU SAID, I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT SF GRAFFITI. FOR ALL I KNOW ANGLE COULD BE KING OF SF. BUT THAT WOULD BE PRETTY SAD ON THE PART OF THE GRAFFITI WRITERS IN SF.

AND BY THE WAY, SF IS MY INITIALS NOT SANFRANCISCO.

Archived