*SFBayArea Tags Only*

tpek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gawd...

twistculture.jpg

This Twist tag has got to be at least 15 years old!? Suprising how far the Bay has come. I've only seen a couple shots of Twist's really, really old work. But that 'press' style hat? Damn. Anyone got those weird animé characters he used to do?

When I first came out I remember.....Orfn,Reverse..Benz,Quest..those Icon candy canes...TMF...Dug,Shok,Rem,KR.....I remember the S.F. Krush getting ragged by AWR....good days, I wish i can go back. I remember Tpek and I getting rushed by 3F in Bomb Alley....yo dog this was like in 94 I think maybe 93.....I know you will read this money, I use to write Nome back then.....been a long time, I miss them days!

Whoa...

Originally posted by EasoeDSF

When I first came out I remember.....Orfn,Reverse..Benz,Quest..those Icon candy canes...TMF...Dug,Shok,Rem,KR.....I remember the S.F. Krush getting ragged by AWR....good days, I wish i can go back. I remember Tpek and I getting rushed by 3F in Bomb Alley....yo dog this was like in 94 I think maybe 93.....I know you will read this money, I use to write Nome back then.....been a long time, I miss them days!

Shityeah! I remember. Those 3 dudes from 3F rolled up. I hit one of 'em with a metal pole and bounced! Haven't seen you since, I thought they pulled a Jefrey Damer on ya!

Alert wrote "i know where you live bitch" on the sidewalk in front of my house... and tagged my parking spot... i met up with him a few days later and we talked out the misunderstanding, had some chai, and talked graff for a few minutes... he's dope as fuck and his tag still rides in my parking spot... You should feel honored to have beef with such a dope writer....

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by D35Tr0Y

Gory

kerse

Atoms

Vic20

:dazed:

how the fuck can you put gory in the same list as those other people? fuck your self promotion

Re: Hit the flow

Originally posted by tpek

deadwon.jpg</p>

Kan't Stop Flossin'

burn1yello.jpg</p>

This I do no like, but I've been seeing it alot recently. Especially in the depths of the hood.

vilantag.jpg</p> This is nice, never heard of him before though.

Word, doorways.

Keep up the posts.

This thread is nice.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

oh, man, kod and ksf handstyles up in the mix! Holla! i love some of their shit, but there is just way too much shit of theirs in tiny sections of oakland. you can walk down e14th from 16th ave until around 35th and then it just stops, like there's a line in the sand they can't cross. so they just go back and forth, back and forth...

Guest FACELIFT
Originally posted by elab

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00362706f00000001.jpg'>

big nero on top and holdin it down....

FUCK NERO, KID. I'M FEELING HOW THERE'S A LITTLE PACT TAG RIGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FRAME. WORD TO THAT.

YO POST SOME RENOS SHIT. THAT DUDE PROBABLY HAS ONE OF THE FRESHEST HANDS I EVER SEEN.

ALSO:

SKERT

SMOKE

I LIKE JENKS' SHIT TOO

Archived