Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tpek

*SFBayArea Tags Only*

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by diepig

-a tip for anyone rocking muni, don't hit the new grey buses, they've got people watching the cameras. my friend hit a panel on one, and then like 15 min. later, the bus stops and some cops get on and arrest him. when he asked how they knew he hit up, they said that they saw him through the camera.

i seen a grey 38 get stopped by a few narcs and tehy stormed the bus...but just do your damage and get off......muni is still pretty easy to rock...its just more of wether these kids wanna spend the time hoppin from bus to bus to bus when you can just be chilling

Guest -MOE LESTER-

if it wasn't so hard to post flix (and if i figure out how to use my scanner), i'd post my collection.

it aint that hard man...all you need is a photohost...scanning is fucking easy...just scan...then edit the picture size..then load into photohost..then put on here

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-

i seen a grey 38 get stopped by a few narcs and tehy stormed the bus...but just do your damage and get off......muni is still pretty easy to rock...its just more of wether these kids wanna spend the time hoppin from bus to bus to bus when you can just be chilling

damn mother fucker where was this at?

i gotta stop getting up on muni shit is hot

don't worry about hitting up on the normal muni busses with cameras, they only use the cameras so they can compile evidence against you if you get caught. if you're gonna hit the new grey busses, hit em right before you get off...

also, don't fuck around with BART, i knew a cat who scribed a train that had cameras, and like a year later they busted into his school and arrested him, plus they raided his house. the funniest part of the story is that the kid didn't really write anymore, but they eventually caught up to him. damn, BART doesn't fuck around...

no bueno....

don't worry about hitting up on the normal muni busses with cameras, they only use the cameras so they can compile evidence against you if you get caught. if you're gonna hit the new grey busses, hit em right before you get off...

also, don't fuck around with BART, i knew a cat who scribed a train that had cameras, and like a year later they busted into his school and arrested him, plus they raided his house. the funniest part of the story is that the kid didn't really write anymore, but they eventually caught up to him. damn, BART doesn't fuck around...

BART is insanely hot- just ask KUK. actually, i don't even want to discuss that. forget i said anything.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

haha i hit a few marker tags on bart a long time ago...maybe i will get raided yay!!

ZEROXNSTNYC quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Jerk182

this thread is dope.

i like those old setup tags. his new unite inspired ones are pretty fresh as well.

got any unite flicks? boss scribes.

twist and alert scarily influential writers. graffiti definately could be split into a post twist era as far as tagging goes.

good shit

-jerk182

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

iginally posted by ZEROXNSTNYC [/i]

You mean as far as frisco is concerned??

the bay and the rest of the country as well i would say. twist came out right about when magazines really started blowing up as well as the freight scene. shit got spread around. remember magazines that would run all pieces and along all the full color shit there would be 1 crispy twist tag. thats how standout and dope that shit was. hadnt seen much like it before him. all the calligraphy and sign painting references tossed into a real clean basic nyc tag style can still be seen im most the tags you see today.

-jerk182

DRIPPY 594

I WANNA SEE SOME VANDALISM:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

POST DA PICS!!!!!:dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed: :dazed:

Re: DRIPPY 594

Originally posted by freezedried

POST DA PICS!!!!!

greenbox.jpg</p>

us%20out.jpg</p>

kraft....jpg</p>

chase.jpg</p>

psycho92.jpg</p>

felon.jpg</p>

kil.jpg</p>

twistculture.jpg</p>

Sopeone.jpg</p>

Oh my gawd...

twistculture.jpg

This Twist tag has got to be at least 15 years old!? Suprising how far the Bay has come. I've only seen a couple shots of Twist's really, really old work. But that 'press' style hat? Damn. Anyone got those weird animé characters he used to do?

When I first came out I remember.....Orfn,Reverse..Benz,Quest..those Icon candy canes...TMF...Dug,Shok,Rem,KR.....I remember the S.F. Krush getting ragged by AWR....good days, I wish i can go back. I remember Tpek and I getting rushed by 3F in Bomb Alley....yo dog this was like in 94 I think maybe 93.....I know you will read this money, I use to write Nome back then.....been a long time, I miss them days!

Guest roger pitss

l0lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

you got rushed

Whoa...

Originally posted by EasoeDSF

When I first came out I remember.....Orfn,Reverse..Benz,Quest..those Icon candy canes...TMF...Dug,Shok,Rem,KR.....I remember the S.F. Krush getting ragged by AWR....good days, I wish i can go back. I remember Tpek and I getting rushed by 3F in Bomb Alley....yo dog this was like in 94 I think maybe 93.....I know you will read this money, I use to write Nome back then.....been a long time, I miss them days!

Shityeah! I remember. Those 3 dudes from 3F rolled up. I hit one of 'em with a metal pole and bounced! Haven't seen you since, I thought they pulled a Jefrey Damer on ya!

Hit the flow

kod.jpg</p>

deadwon.jpg</p>

deadhi.jpg</p>

dead1ksf.jpg</p>

dementtag.jpg</p>

tdk.jpg</p>

3trackstags.jpg</p>

kodtag.jpg</p>

destntag.jpg</p>

burn1yello.jpg</p>

vilantag.jpg</p>

Originally posted by Burger King

My bad, when are you coming to visit?

ver very soon mang. i will clean out your fridge.

Alert wrote "i know where you live bitch" on the sidewalk in front of my house... and tagged my parking spot... i met up with him a few days later and we talked out the misunderstanding, had some chai, and talked graff for a few minutes... he's dope as fuck and his tag still rides in my parking spot... You should feel honored to have beef with such a dope writer....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now