Ask Seeking a question.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your sis got perky little titties...ten bucks says its the worth of a push up bra though... i know that type of girl. shit is a sneak attack.

how old is she?

and please, one picture just isnt going to cut it. my bordem is super sized, i need something equaly as large to wash it down with.

poutine is nasty cause it's nasty, not cause its canadian.

besides, dave thomas, owner of wendy's, franchised all the tim hortons in america. so really, tim hortons belongs to us now.

nah, nah, na, na, naaahhhhhhhh

Originally posted by StIdesChurch

why in the fuck does bob barker never age. that mother fucker hasnt aged a day since i was 5.

haha thats simple you can only get so old before you stop aging of coarse. My gramps has looked 80 years old since he was 70.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

best hangover cure?

I know I'm not seeking, but drink all the water you can. You seriously want to break a sweat from all those trips to the bathroom. Also, if you're going to eat, eat some protein (meat, beans, eggs, etc...)

Originally posted by seeking

it would stay suspended several inches above the ground, waiting indefinitely until you learned to phrase things properly, using the correct punctuation that would make reading your questions less 'midnight in the hallway with mr. will hunting' and more 'see spot run'.

YG BLOOD,

i already gave you an answer. Yes.

and so what would happen if i weren``t writing ona goddam german keyboard where every punctuation sign is in the wrong place, but on a good old french keyboard... would the cat actually reach the ground ? or the toast for that matter ? or are you just going to deny not knowing the answer by claiming both countries, germany and france do not exist, as well as cats and strawberry jam ?

all of those thins do exist, and in the event that a piece of jam smothered toast was tied to a cat, and the whole contraption was dropped, it would land on its side, proving that addage that two wrongs make a [cat fall on its] right [side].

i didnt know we had kangaroos here in Paris. well, we probably do, but i've always hated the zoo.

anyway here is another question :

why do parents feel the need to express things in repeated syllables in order to make them more attractive for their children ?

i.e: Oh does my ickle goozy woozy need to go poo-poo ?

Originally posted by Pinup

i didnt know we had kangaroos here in Paris. well, we probably do, but i've always hated the zoo.

[/i]

i dont blame you, ive been to paris zoo it was sooo poor

seeking you are a trendy gutter slut

Archived