Ask Seeking a question.

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

def$tar,

how is it that people are missing the OBVIOUS sarcasm in my australian comment? did you not read my reply to crazebob, where i claimed that kittens do not exist in his time zone? i realize i have made several comments about australians lately, each and everyone however, has been in regards to the nonsense i've been forced to deal with because of your fellow country member(s). however, if my comments are really that upsetting to a whole country of people, then perhaps they should not pay that much attention to me.

senorseven,

i saw saafir, as well as dialated peoples back in 96, in LA. they opened for alkaholiks. they were all good. saafir is a big motherfucker. you dont notice it, till you see him in real life. this leads me to believe he's probably lifting weights someplace.

tease,

no, you will come back as a womans stomach, and you will be impregnated every time she sucks a dick.

casekonly,

i did very little on thursday. i got my work accomplished for the day, but it took me quite some time to do so.

as for your other question, i dont know man. ive been plagued with that same dilemna at several points in my life. unfortunitly i think our friend too $hort summed it up best when he said "you gotta let a hoe be a hoe".

I want an "Ask noum a question thread"..I'm jelous of you seeking..You got all the hot threads..

Anyways..How many times can a man get hit by a fucking car till he finally learns to look both ways and don't cut any cars off..(thats me by the way)

susbtle? dude, i claimed that australia did not exist, because it was 14 hours behind our time. if the first part of that wasn't ridiculus enough, the 100% eronious nature of the second part should have really tipped you off. then when i then took it futher, and claimed that london was 22 hours behind us, and therefor voided the existence of kittens, it should have been really extra obvious. if all of that was too 'subtle' for some people, then those people are of no concern to me and indeed do not exist in my world.

australia is not a race, it is a country.

i took your comments to heart though, and discussed it with the rest of the crew. turns out that except for sonik and europe, who have both been there, none of the rest of us believe you're even writing this. infact, what am i talking about? this isnt happening.

casek,

really man, i dont know. ive been in the situation before. its like convincing an alcoholic that drinking is bad for them. people dont want to see problems till they want to see them. nothing you can do about it.

thanks for the response on the kitten, they are way too cute to eat, but i guess people in China supposedly think they are not.

little sweet furry beasties.

if you don't mind i'd like to ask another question.

i'm going out with 4 of my single hot friends to a night club, and my ex wants me to pick him up. the sex is good, so do i pick him up and go for the sure thing, or do i test my luck at the club (no sex) and forget him?

ok that was a long involved question.

thank you in advance for your insight.

Originally posted by -->Def$tar!

And no , again, your wrong we are actualy ahead of you, same with England.

NO SHIT YOU CLUELESS KANGAROO FUCKER!!!!

that was my whole point!! jesus christ. i know that you guys are ahead of us, i know that london is only 5 hours, NOT 22 hours ahead of us. and further more I KNOW THAT BOTH KITTENS AND THE RACE OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS AUSTRALIANS DO EXIST! i love both kittens and australians. infact, Natalie Imbruglia, the second most beautiful thing in the history of man kind, is in fact australian and i could not even begin to explain how many ways i would love her. i would love her until the stars fell from the sky. i would love her till my heart was torn from my chest and eaten by rabid wallabees. i would love her until you you finally realized it's all very, very funny.

jesus man, either accept that its just a joke, or go away. having to explain myself like this is painfull.

Originally posted by ubejinxed

i'm going out with 4 of my single hot friends to a night club, and my ex wants me to pick him up. the sex is good, so do i pick him up and go for the sure thing, or do i test my luck at the club (no sex) and forget him?

neither, you meet up with your 4 hot friends, go back to your house and eat eachothers pussies like rabid wallabee's.

if i had 4 hot girls with me, i certainly would not be thinking about a dude. what's wrong with you?

seeks/relying on the usuage of 'pussy' to make that funny

hey seeking...

what's the name of that new song with 'right turn' as the hook?

If it turns out to be called 'Right Turn' or something obvious...

please keep the sarcasm to a minimum. s'ok?

Originally posted by seeking

NO SHIT YOU CLUELESS KANGAROO FUCKER!!!!

that was my whole point!! jesus christ. i know that you guys are ahead of us, i know that london is only 5 hours, NOT 22 hours ahead of us. and further more I KNOW THAT BOTH KITTENS AND THE RACE OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS AUSTRALIANS DO EXIST! i love both kittens and australians. infact, Natalie Imbruglia, the second most beautiful thing in the history of man kind, is in fact australian and i could not even begin to explain how many ways i would love her. i would love her until the stars fell from the sky. i would love her till my heart was torn from my chest and eaten by rabid wallabees. i would love her until you you finally realized it's all very, very funny.

jesus man, either accept that its just a joke, or go away. having to explain myself like this is painfull.

I think you have an extremely high and unwarranted opinion of yourself mate, either that or you have never been told that your humour is not that crash hot.

Where do you get the nerve to call me a 'clueless kangaroo fucker' you have no idea who I am and what I do.

I was offering some advice but you seem to have taken it as an affront to your ego. I’m sorry but now my opinion of you is much lower than before.

reply to who? i have no idea what your talking about kilo. obviously whatever you're talking about does not exist!

i really have no idea what song your talking about. since the commandering of my ipod, i havent thought twice about the radio.

$360,

dude, tell me that was honestly the problem. if i was actually right, it will completely redeem any doubt that might be in people's minds after that fucking debacle that didnt actually just happen because water swirls the wrong way when you flush the toilets in any country that i might have just not been discussing, cause it didnt exist.

Archived