Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
2pac is back

Being first isn't always what you expected

poor guy in the middle is obviously straight, just trying to scam on some hot babe.

"i hunt white tail all year-round" ...i saw that read on a mesh hat at a truckstop in alabama...im still kicking my own ass for not buuying it.

i already have the greate4st trucker hat it reads.... "minnesota big cock country" and have a rooster under it its one of those thick cotton fronts with mesh plastic back hats its great........... TRUCKERS RUUUUULE

Ed Templeton is wearing that minnesota hat in Jump Off A Building ... hahahaha

My friends neighbour has a liscense plate that says 'I'd rather be hunting' ... they sit in their back yard all summer long and listen to folk music ... so annoying

I plan on getting a liscense plate that says 'I'd rather be square dancing' ... gold

i hate seeing pictures like that of animals made into some fucking scrutiny. animals are innocent, and their lives are based around survival. the only reason they're doing that is becasue they don't know the fuck why. its crazy

Originally posted by chizm:

i hate seeing pictures like that of animals made into some fucking scrutiny. animals are innocent, and their lives are based around survival. the only reason they're doing that is becasue they don't know the fuck why. its crazy

hippy.

Guest keep

hahaaha it looks like the first ones like "oh god, im about to.. WHAT THE FUCK!!"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this