CAR TROUBLES

mr_president

sup yall, ummm my brake light on the dash came on, along with the abs brake light....

read in the manual it could be due to either brake pads need replacing or lack of brake fluid...

i got to look into the brake fluid thing because i could do that shit myself i think, that shit is normally like refilling up the windsheild wiper fluid isnt it? like if it was low???

this shit is a big dilema though because im going out of town, only about an hour 1/2 away but then im gonna be driving around a bunch when i get there, and then we got to come back...

someone who is good with cars, do you think its my brake pads or the fluid that could be the problem? and once again is the brake fluid easily refillable???

do those brake shops check your brakes for free still to see if you need to replace them? i hate doing that though cuz they could switch them out and show you some busted ones and im broke as fuck right now...

anyways give me some advice i suck when it comes to car repairs...

thanks

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

okay ill tell you saraight up

it could be any of these things..

1. emergency brake looose

2. brake fluid low

3. you reallyneed new brakes

i suggest going to not an autorepair place but an auto shop and asking them to check out all your fluid levels and pads (ie: pep boys, auto zone etc.)

dont go to a brake place or a mechanic, theyll fuck you over

anyway check yourt fluid levels first, its not hard

its right undr the hood above the firewall

do your brakes make any noise?

Originally posted by When

okay ill tell you saraight up

it could be any of these things..

1. emergency brake looose

2. brake fluid low

3. you reallyneed new brakes

i suggest going to not an autorepair place but an auto shop and asking them to check out all your fluid levels and pads (ie: pep boys, auto zone etc.)

dont go to a brake place or a mechanic, theyll fuck you over

anyway check yourt fluid levels first, its not hard

its right undr the hood above the firewall

do your brakes make any noise?

nope my brakes arent making any noise, atleast i dont think so... (music always bangin) but they stop good still to...

its got to be the fluids...

bitch...

go get in your mini suv

1. take it up to 20mph and brake

2. take it up to 40 and brake

3, take it up to 60 and brake

keep yout 'slammin beats off' and report back if there

is any noise or stuttering feeling while braking

bitch...

go get in your mini suv

1. take it up to 20mph and brake

2. take it up to 40 and brake

3, take it up to 60 and brake

keep yout 'slammin beats off' and report back if there

is any noise or stuttering feeling while braking

im pretty sure there is no noise... what now?

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

keep in mind too that all the little warning lights and such are usually set to go off way before anything actually needs to be fixed...

not always true, but if tease actually knew his mini suv this wouldnt be a problem

listen to the junkie tease!

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

keep in mind too that all the little warning lights and such are usually set to go off way before anything actually needs to be fixed...

yea thats what im figuring/hoping...

but its been awhile since i had new brakes/pads... but like i said it seems to be stopping pretty good...

WHENER- im on it god!

hey man you going to scribble? if so, if i go you got my back when shit pops off?

i want to go with my boys real bad, but mad people who hate me gonna be there ;) haha and the fools im going with, aint the down to fight type... not like im looking to fight or nothing, but you know.... fuck taking an ass beating. :beat:

Originally posted by mr_president

WHENER- im on it god!

hey man you going to scribble? aint the down to fight type... not like im looking to fight or nothing, but you know.... fuck taking an ass beating.

you best be

probably not, dont cause trouble sam

run.

ummmm if you mean a music fanatic yes... i like my music loud, its like a concert everyday in my ride... makes me happy.

windows down, music up, wonk saggin...

:king:

I mean one of those guys driving their daddy's escalade pumping out some MTV-approved rap with the windows down, singing along and showing of their bling bling. Rolex and light blue Rocawear baseball cap also included.

I'm not saying you are one of these guys, this was just the first image that popped into my head :o

what are you running sound wise these days?

audiophile is you?

i got some newer versions of the basic punches they sell at bestbuy..2 12's of them...

and my boy just gave me his 1800 watt pyramid amp...

i know they're not the best but theyve been real good to us, so im a big fan...

eclipse deck...

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

I mean one of those guys driving their daddy's escalade pumping out some MTV-approved rap with the windows down, singing along and showing of their bling bling. Rolex and light blue Rocawear baseball cap also included.

I'm not saying you are one of these guys, this was just the first image that popped into my head :o

i got my own ride, paid for by my parents though, haha, but its no escalade. i dont believe in bling bling. but i do listen to a lot of rap/hiphop/r&b and whatever else im feeling... if its good ill listen.

i do like rocawear because i think their clothing company is dope and im a big fan of new start up clothing lines but ummmm yea... im no wigger like you guys think.

IM JUST ME ME ME... ;)

i got some newer versions of the basic punches they sell at bestbuy..2 12's of them...

and my boy just gave me his 1800 watt pyramid amp...

i know they're not the best but theyve been real good to us, so im a big fan...

eclipse deck...

bleh, check this shit out here

its all ill run in my ride with an alpine deck