Tell me what to do this Weekend... please?

xwibxonex

During my visit to the great northwest, my mom and step-father have been treating me like a king, and i didnt think it could get any better then them buying me food i dont even ask for,making me a room even though ill only be here for a month, dropping me 20s here and there even though i barely leave the house and spend it.

apparantly my step-father, who recently attended an online university, has his graduation ceremony this weekend. So hi and my mom will be going down for the weekend, leaving me in charge to keep the dog fed and make sure he gets his 3 pills to keep him alive, cause he's reeally old. And the ferrets need food and water too, so ill usually do that in the morning. In the MEANTIME, i have 60 dollars, for no reason, nothing i really need at all, just 60 bucks to blow, SO, what the fuck do i do, interesting ideas? I can't get alcohol legally, not that getting it is going to be a problem otherwise, but of course i've thought of that. Anyone down to party? Or at least give a loser some vague ideas on what to do to make this weekend extra special, without depriving my animals of their needed food and medication?????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr_president

who gives a fuck what you'll be doing... ill be at a dope graffiti jam, aka CLOGGED CAPS 3!!!

shits going to be off the fucking hook...

one day leftola!

;)

must you rub it in?

actually ive decided, i got a call tomorrow to meet this guy whos studio he wants painted, so thatll be tomorrow, but theres still saturday and sunday, how expensive are hookers?

Archived