Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
xwibxonex

Tell me what to do this Weekend... please?

During my visit to the great northwest, my mom and step-father have been treating me like a king, and i didnt think it could get any better then them buying me food i dont even ask for,making me a room even though ill only be here for a month, dropping me 20s here and there even though i barely leave the house and spend it.

apparantly my step-father, who recently attended an online university, has his graduation ceremony this weekend. So hi and my mom will be going down for the weekend, leaving me in charge to keep the dog fed and make sure he gets his 3 pills to keep him alive, cause he's reeally old. And the ferrets need food and water too, so ill usually do that in the morning. In the MEANTIME, i have 60 dollars, for no reason, nothing i really need at all, just 60 bucks to blow, SO, what the fuck do i do, interesting ideas? I can't get alcohol legally, not that getting it is going to be a problem otherwise, but of course i've thought of that. Anyone down to party? Or at least give a loser some vague ideas on what to do to make this weekend extra special, without depriving my animals of their needed food and medication?????

who gives a fuck what you'll be doing... ill be at a dope graffiti jam, aka CLOGGED CAPS 3!!!

shits going to be off the fucking hook...

one day leftola!

;)

Originally posted by mr_president

who gives a fuck what you'll be doing... ill be at a dope graffiti jam, aka CLOGGED CAPS 3!!!

shits going to be off the fucking hook...

one day leftola!

;)

must you rub it in?

actually ive decided, i got a call tomorrow to meet this guy whos studio he wants painted, so thatll be tomorrow, but theres still saturday and sunday, how expensive are hookers?

what are you into?

if i was you, id get either: paint, clothes (my shirts/shorts are hurting), new brakes for the ride, cd's or some dvd's...

Originally posted by space base

Put that shit in a bank acount.

its sixty dollars spend that shit on pork rhines:lick:

Guest krie

drink beer , sex girls, and recover

Originally posted by krie

drink beer , sex girls, and recover

dont forget to do lines of the cocaine off of their ass

Guest sneak

enjoy a weekend of the high life. do what you want as soon as it comes into your head.

Originally posted by sneak

enjoy a weekend of the high life. do what you want as soon as it comes into your head.

worrds up to that

like pissing in some random girls asshole

$60.00 might not be enough for a weekend of the high life, but its certainly enough for a weekend of miller high life...

i like that. though i do have more than 60 dollars i think i will have a miller high life weekend. gnomes ideas the best kid. stick with it.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

just go paint something...I thought that would the obvious answer.

those automatically work themselves into the plan. along with sniffing lines out of girls cracks.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this