Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
buizzness...

beardo.........

yo i know its not tha right section but......nyways nyone know what beardo writes...........and does ciste beardo or joker have a site.........peace

I DUNNO ON CISTE ... BUT JOKER AND BEARDO HAVE A WEBSITE ... I CANT FOR THE LIFE OF ME GET TO IT RIGHT NOW ... BUT I HAVE SEEN IT AND ITS DOPE STUFF. SO KEEP LOOKING AND IM SURE YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR.

I'm pretty sure Beardo writes 'short stories'...

and his gang, 'Cloak & Dagger' had a website...but it has been down for way too long..

Originally posted by buizzness...

does beardo write beardo or does he write somethin else..........

Seriously... shut the fuck up. If you're meant to know, you will know. If you really need to know, there are ways you can find out for yourself. Until then hush up.

Are you serious? Cause I write #%$*@ too, but if beardo writes it, he's up way more than me I gotta change it.

What do you guys think about me writing:

%$*#^*#

or

#$$*&6

or maybe even

HenryFinkler

??

dammit beardo where are you? clean up and clear up this shit so we can get to some real threads

Ciste doesn't have a site..in fact, i haven't heard from him since he moved. hope everything is ok. anyway, i gave him my old site, with all the san fran flix, Joker flix, st. louis flix (thanks Ceas), Ceas interview, Giant One interview, letters, etc...maybe he'll do something with that. dunno, you'll have to ask him yourself if he ever gets back online.

Jokers site is www.graffiti.org/sins and the other was www.silenceinshadows.com but i think it's down. again, ask him yourself...the link from graffiti.org is old stuff, but it's all good.