THE PICTURES YOU REQUESTED

Smallie Bigs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KONFLIKT

OAKLAND

Originally posted by ~KRYLON2~

can you get me some pics from oakland i mite be moving there pretty soon

DON'T MOVE TO OAK-TOWN. THE RAIDERS SUCK NOW. THERE IS NOTHING TO DO IN THIS TOWN WITHOUT GOING OVER THE BAY BRIDGE. THE HOMICIDE RATE IS INSANE. I MOVED HERE RECENTLY AND NOW I AM TRYING ANYTHING POSSIBLE TO GET MY ASS BACK ACROSS THE BRIDGE TO S.F. SAVE YOURSELF THE TROUBLE AND JUST MOVE TO SAN FRANCISCO. HIERO IS BOMB THOUGH!

Originally posted by WhiteOx

nice work i liked this thread alot

if anyone has any sydney requests i'd be happy to get em

That'd be great. I was there in early 2001. Get the Centrepoint Mall area, the Opera House, the bridge, umm that steakhouse place on that main street (i forget)... oh take pictures of Sydney's "hood", if there is a such thing. damn I can't remember too much... all that drinkin and being too busy fuckin Australian bitches is probably why. I remember Brisbane more though.

I created this L.A. thread, so I suggest you make a seperate thread and ask people what they want to see in Sydney. Then give them like a one day deadline to put their requests and limit to maybe 5 per person.

Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

wow is it just me or does sabers river thing look small from that pic?

i thought it was tremendofuckingness.

hell fucking no. its goddamn huge. i only caught a glimpse of it in the midst of heavy traffic, but trust me, BIG

edit sp

Originally posted by ubejinxed

what is the jungle?

can u take a photo of mcarthur park? i don't remember much about LA cept this scarey park.

The Jungle is an area in South Central Los Angeles. It's called "The Jungle" because of its abundance of palm trees, as well as the apartment buildings all looking the same, resembling a "concrete jungle". It's comprised mainly of the Rolling 20's Bloods and the BPS Bloods. It's weird because it is an enclosed neighborhood with dead-end streets and walls and iron fences surrounding it with only a few entrances. Not a place you want to get stuck in at the wrong time. If you've seen the movie Training Day, that's the place Denzel was living at. Prior to the 1960's I was told that it used to be a white neighborhood where aspiring actors lived who moved to L.A. to pursue stardom in Hollywood.

Just curious, what did you find "scary" about MacArthur Park? LOL

thanks

hmm i lived in san diego in 95/96 a remember going to the park once with a friend, and i remember it being very dirty and inhabited by a lot of shady folks, and people shootin up everywhere. granted i was in high school and from suburbia so maybe what was scarey wouldn't be today, which is why i asked for a photo.