mandy moore appreciation thread

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TresOne

God damn, how could i afford to miss this thread?! She's so fuckin hot.. and i was starting to think that i was the only one who enjoyed this gal. What's her new movie called? Whatever it is, can't wait to see HER in it. :love2:

• 2 weeks later...

I am doing this only as a testament to my love for mandy moore....

mandymoore2.jpg

moore.jpg

june2002_800.jpg

i would spend every on of those days with her if i could.

wallf6.jpg

http://movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/ocean_s_eleven/mandy_moore/oceanpre.jpg'>

http://www.gloss.com/gls/images/trends/g_gls_tldt_imglg_longshort.jpg'>

i would also give a limb, including a testical which isnt really a limb but i'll run with it, just to spend the rest of my life with mandy moore. Hands down the crown jewel of the trifecta of beautiful.

thank you seeking.

with her in that outfit, we'd go to a field and dance around in circles hand in hand...

you know that camera shot where they show each person with arms out smiling? thats how itd be

^^:lol: :lol: ^^like chris farley and the penguin?

anyways i was readin some bullshit mag and one of the things she want to do before she dies is graffiti something.....im in love to, ill fight all you bitches for her....and win....maybe

Originally posted by Weapon X

anybody see her in Punk'd? She was so damn cute in that Boston Bruins shirt. I hear she is dealing with a tennis star, but I forgot which one.

i know what ur talkin bout man..........god good damn HOT.....

Guest -MOE LESTER-

MOE LESTER WILL ADMIT, THAT BACK IN 8TH GRADE WHEN SHE FIRST CAME OUT I WAS IN LOVE WITH HER

IN MY DAYDREAMING THOUGHTS, I MUST HAVE ACCUMALATED HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF THIS FANTASY LAND WHERE SHE WAS MY GIRL AND WOULD WEAR ALL THE SEXIEST LINGERIE I WANTED

HAHAH

Originally posted by crave

my question now is: if you had her in bed you'd want her to fuck you like a slut, right? or would mr. niceguy rear his ugly head and have you like, "my i please stick it in ms. moore? pretty please? i promise i'll be real gentle.." i doubt it.

why's it gotta be one or the other. i have no interest in disrespecting someone im sleeping with, unless we've been together for a long time, and its a game, of equal partisianship. i would just work it proper. no insults, no questions.

seeks/quality is job 1

Archived