A proposed bill would put internet song swappers in jail

Poop Man Bob

Originally posted by stank3

fucken democrats

No, fucking politicians. Get it right.

That is kind of what is throwing me a curve on this one, though. This really strikes me as more of a republican absurdity. Maybe the democrats have just been feeling left out lately......?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

um, since when is it the governments responsibility to spearhead witch hunts for corporate causes?

seriously, shit like this is sooooo going to fucking blow up in their faces.

while its true that people are easily pacified by dumb shit and trivialities, the frustration is only repressed, not forgotten. theres a whole generation of kids growing up now, who saw the rodney king riots and thought one thing: "fuck, i would go to _______ and clean the fucking place out". all its gonna take is one spark, and shits gonna get retarded. and im not at all trying to sound like some stupid anarchist who falsly believes the whole world is ready to revolt, i just know that society is becoming more violent, more ignorant, and also more taken advantage of by big business. eventually, people will get sick of paying for air and they'll realize, hey wait, we don't have to.

i duno, or maybe im just angry and im giving people too much credit.

EXACTLY! without trying to sound like some idealist 15 year old punk rocker situated in his $500,000 suburban home convinced that punk rock is the answer........shits getting very fucked up. and theres only so much that the population can rationalize as "the government knows best, questioning them is blasphemy". although, this is giving the general population ALOT of credit. things would have to get a whole fucking lot worse before people would react i think.

Archived