When I get old...

Smart

Guest rob deer

when I get old, I'm going back to shoplifting. they won't suspect a thing and I'll just act senile if I get caught. and then I'll take a lot of acid in the mean time. and then when I turn 67 I'm going to get my Pool Boy to shoot me in the back of the head.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^^^they did that on jackass^^^

but any ways like someone said up there, im going to be the old man that all the kids are afraid of, they stay away from your yard and the one kid a year that just moved in the hood gets dared to go in and he gets his ass beat cause im droppin down from shit like NINJA. therl be all these crazy ass rumors and shit going bout the hood like i murder kats who look me in the eyes or some shit. in actuallity ill just sit on my porch all day and drink jager, smoke marlboros and chill with any kid brave enough to step in my yard.

dude this is a non-issue, if we grow that old, there will cars to drive us around if we even need cars at all and we so won't have to worry about missing our pills. . .anyhow teen drivers are waaay the most dangerous.

Archived