Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Smart

When I get old...

I am SO gonna run over a bunch of people!

Man! That shit rocks... I'm not gonna ever worry about this little ball of rage I keep building in the pit of my stomach! I know that oneday I shall have 'release'...

FINALLY, something to pull me from my pit of despair, something to look forward to...

You my friend need help.

However, I don't think anyone can help you.

Remember the younger they are the more points they are worth.

*edit because I can't spell

oph you could help Kettie, I got some "balls of rage" for you too!

:D ;) :lick:

Guest sneak

i dont want to get old. i dont think life will be much fun when im 80, sitting on my armchair doing fuck all, complaining aboput the youth of today.

i want to live life to the fullest till im about 60-65 then to die a peacefull death with the ppl i love (whoever that will be)

Originally posted by Kettiecat

Remember the younger they are the more points they are worth.

what? who told you that? the jocks have always been worth more points. the little ones can hardly run.

any body hear bout the 86 year old dude that went rong way on a street and crashed into a farmers market, 60 mph, killed 8 and injured dozens, ah when i get old....

im gonna do a lot of cackling and stomping on my yard. Then when young whipper snappers trample on my grass im gonna fuckin lose it and shoot their disrespectful asses with a hose. I wanna be that CRAZY old man.

As far as driving goes im gonna do just like my gramps and stop at stop signs in the middle of intersections.

This is gonna be great

Originally posted by Smart

I am SO gonna run over a bunch of people!

Man! That shit rocks... I'm not gonna ever worry about this little ball of rage I keep building in the pit of my stomach! I know that oneday I shall have 'release'...

FINALLY, something to pull me from my pit of despair, something to look forward to...

i cant believe that story. dude didnt slow down, killed a little girl and they are still wondering IF its worthy of a manslaughter charge.

he mixed up the brake and the gas? wait, YOURE OLD. shouldnt you have that figured out by then?

What is the count on that? Nine dead and something like 40 in the hospital? Really, why the fuck do we keep letting old people drive cars? At least have mandatory competency tests every few years after you hit fourty or something.

im definately going to hit people who pull out in front of me and look the other way like they arent blocking my path on my side of the street.... im even going to accelerate... haha :lol:

im going to kill a few people when im old and going crazy...

Originally posted by Don't Panic

Really, why the fuck do we keep letting old people drive cars?

tell me about it, my grandpa is the slowest driver EVER, and he drives me to summer school everyday. people always honk at him and pass him flipping him the middle finger(that's the only enjoyable part of the trip to summer school):lol:

tease i don't want to burst your buble but have you ever seen most of the nurses aids....fat bitches with bad make-up. The ladies that take care of my grandma are scary looking.

wait wiat wiat wiat wait wait wait

they are actually letting that old fart off the hook?

i thought homer licked off the part of the constitution saying no cruel or unusual punishment

that happened herre. 10 blocks from my friend's apartment. yeah damn old people. I knew a girl who i use to be friend's with who did that . minus the killing people. but she did accidentally hit the wrong pedal and drive into a sign and tree. she was driving to the hospital to see her dying grandpa. she also was practicing her lovely driving skills in her dying, now dead grandpa's van.

also today another old lady drove into the freeway or some shit i dont know. anyway

I don't want to be old. Just be crazy like Micheal Jackson and wish to be Peter Pan and name your backyard neverland.

The news just said the death toll now is 10 people. a 7 month old baby.

So that guy is all old and waiting or death to come probably and is winding down and blam he rams a bunch of people. arghh.jl;rafafs

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this