Sketches

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AKTone:

what bullshit. Kid draws a bee and he bites daim. Jeez. Oh and by the way...daim has copyrights to the individual letters A D I and M so busters lay of.

Good stuff man. But I dont have to reitterate the name change idea. Might be wise. Looks like you know your letter forms...shouldnt be hard.

You serious? Well it you are, DAIM has a whole lot of sueing to do.

------------------

Expand and Evolve

Expand your horizons, and evolve your style.

thanks for your criticism, ill post pieces up as soon as i get them scanned, i scanned the sketches in school and now that school is out i got to buy a scanner so dont worry ill post um -=)

your right rage, nike sucks!!

oh yea im not daze 22 from the birmingham scene, im daze 1m from the connecticut scene

and dont really plan on changing my name, i just dont find it nesesary i think people can distinguish between each other

------------------

Di Stile Tecnica Prima

Guest AidsIsDeadlyShit

japanimation too easy ? .. hmm

i dont like when people say ignorant things ... also .. if someone does simples .. even thought they arent complicated like a pose piece or soemting .. they are still dope

Originally posted by -Rage-:

I don't like Nike because the employee little kids to make their products and pay them less than 30 cents a day.

That is the only reason i like nikes. They even had a shirt out that said "Nike" on the front.....turn it around and on the back it said "sweat shop"

hahahaha....

and about daim having copyrights to the letters a, d, i, and m? I think that is bullshit. that is like patenting water.

DAZE 22 INC from Birmingham does alot of daimesque 3D insects, he also does alot of onorokesque trains...He is a all around good writer and is also a hell of lot better then the Daze posted in this topic.

------------------

Support Black and White Zines!

DEAD IN THE DIRT

yo daze youknow your shit is hott!

dont change your name for nothin!

--------------------------------------------

yo epic, where are you from?

I write epic 787, and im from connecticut

------------------

la familia del graffiti

Archived