amazingly awkward video of crispin glover flipping out on letterman in 1987

fr8lover

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Crispin in character....

Originally posted by Rashomonster

in case you didn't know, he was making a cameo as his character 'Rubin' from the movie 'Rubin and Ed'. if you haven't seen it and you're a fan of the 'cult classic' genre, give it a watch. any die hard glover fan would tell you this is the one he's most noted for next to his role as a heavy metal speed junky in 'The River's Edge' (starring a young, pre-'bill and ted's', keanu reeves as well...).

ok thats cool. i hadnt heard of the movie so i couldnt tell if it was him being him (since he is a pretty eccentric guy) or just an act.

either way its some funny ass tv.

ok thats cool. i hadnt heard of the movie so i couldnt tell if it was him being him (since he is a pretty eccentric guy) or just an act.

i mean, don't get me wrong, it's definitely crispin being overly eccentric, it's just that no one had mentioned who the character was so i assumed people weren't clear. have you heard about his books? check out volcanic eruptions press, his publishing site. there's even a still from his film 'what is it?' which primarily uses actors with Down syndrome.

Archived