If you could have 1 wish...

Kyuzo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by loopsnew

if you had no vices, you'd be perfect.

maybe not perfect... but these vices are currently destroying me.

downer day.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

maybe not perfect... but these vices are currently destroying me.

downer day.

straw hats and bowls of ice cream, remember? downer days def blow. i've been having a downer... year, it seems. i digress. point is, i feel ya. we all have our flaws. our... vice. but a wise dork once said best: simple. realistic... ice cream served in straw hats, with a pink spoon and chocolate sprinkles on top.

vices cannot be helped. cannot be killed. i think they are just too damn intrinsic. but they can be tamed.

i tell you what. i'll buy us both a beer. salud! http://loopsnew.vwmafia.net/stoopid/smileys/happydrunks.gif'>

:n

That brought on my first real big smile of the day. thanks.

Maybe I need to refocus this energy into somthing... like model trains!

cheers.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

I wish I could eliminate my vices.

kilo...I just went through something similar. I tried ridding myself of my vices. Big mistake...kinda felt like I destroyed who I am. I've since gone back to most all my vices...but try to do some other things to offset the karma balance.

as far as wishes go...no thanks...I'm one of those people that believes everything comes with a price. I'll just take things as they come and try and work hard to make them go the way I want.

Originally posted by SnowWhite

i wish these diet pills i'm taking wouldn't give me such bad chest pains :o ...and i wish they worked faster.

hahahahahahahaha, people who take pills and go on "diets" to lose weight :rolleyes: , it is all about exercise and eating right.

If I had one wish I would want my best friend back...:(

Originally posted by SteveAustin

...but try to do some other things to offset the karma balance.

I hear that but I dont feel like I'm incuring a 'karma debt'.

Really the only victim is me. I wonder if you have 'owed karma'

to yourself so doing yourself harm? Where's a monk when I need one?

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

unconditional love is what i need right now so i'll wish for that...

:love2:I thought of that but i said "you know what..it would be more manly to ask for more wishes"..ha ha

Originally posted by NOUM

:love2:I thought of that but i said "you know what..it would be more manly to ask for more wishes"..ha ha

I probably will sound like a bleeding heart bitch but whatever. I thought that wanting unconditional love is human trait not a female trait. I don't think it would have been unmanly of you, just honest. Dudes get too caught up in making sure that other dudes don't think they are "pussy" or something.

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

I probably will sound like a bleeding heart bitch but whatever. I thought that wanting unconditional love is human trait not a female trait. I don't think it would have been unmanly of you, just honest. Dudes get too caught up in making sure that other dudes don't think they are "pussy" or something.

not even a trait, more like a desire...

Archived