Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr_president

MIKE TYSON- BEYOND THE GLORY

anyone else catch that shit? he had a fucked up childhood, mike's a animal...

i wish i would have recored all those knock outs though, they were hilarious...

:lol: :king:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"Im a tyrannical tryanasarus"

I was about to spit out my beer when I heard him say that before the Lewis fight I was laughin so hard.

Is there a book out there on his quotes? you know like Gumpisms when that book came out after the movie?

Originally posted by Rectum

what what so fucked up about his childhood mr pres??

well how he said his mom/sisters/brothers used to beat him and how he was embarrassed that they would beg for shit, and he was out robbing shit. that was funny to... haha

but its like he hasn't been loved all his life... shits just sad to me.

his house was sick, and then he was talking about he hates who he is, and who he's become and doesnt care if he lives or die.... fuck everyone, bla bla bla...

shit, call me teaser tyson...

:lol:

when did this come on?

his childhood was fucked up. cus ended up adopting him and was his family, but then what ... cus dies and mike has nobody.

mike does have some timeless quotes. wasn't there a thread about mike tyson quotes?

yeah, i've seen a couple profiles on him before, and thats how they paint it. that cus was the only person who ever gave a shit about him, and the only person he ever trusted, so when cus died, he just started to fall apart.

honestly, it's pretty fucking sad. dude isnt a complete moron, occasionally he'll say things that show a certain amount of depth. i mean, he quotes franz fanone, and if anyone has tried to read dudes work, it's not the tao of poo. it just sucks that in society we make men into animals, then laugh and point when they do exactly what we ask them to.

h e said something about conquering some ones souls and eating their children. I shrared this with my girl while laughing and she never looked at me the same way again. Fuckj a mike tyson and his crazy quotes.:lol: