Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shor

From Markers to Paint

i dont know if this thread exists or if its even wanted.. if you guys dont like it ill delete it or something.. but i finally did the piece i wanted to do for the past 50 years... or like a couple weeks.. but my graffiti-sick has ended for i have gotten up.

sketched...

shor_smurf.jpg

painted...

Shor_Truck.jpg

i forgot the blue paint..funny thing is that i had quite a few cans and shades of blue and i forgot it.. sooo i had to improvise.. this is my first time out painting with a 'creative' fill, and with krylon.. i usually use rusto, krylon seemed to thin to me, but now i like it... i guess shaking the cans up more helps a bit, ay... but yeah whatever if you guys dont like this thread or if there is already one let me know and ill delete it.. if not i'd like to see some pieces!!!:lick:

Guest krie

good peice, i like the colours :D

Yo shor hows it goin man? Lovin the peace bro. Nice, clean, and fresh. It would have been even doper tho if you had the green. No worries tho, its still nice!

thanks a lot. ill probably delete this thread, just hope you guys can see my thanks before i do it. i dont mean to be cocky or anyhting but that piece is much nicer and cleaner than my other ones, and my other ones were all simple fills and in daylight.. im thinkin its the time i took to do it.. 3-5am... doesnt seem like much for 2 hours but i dunno.. thanks a lot guys.

Originally posted by StarzAbove

You cant only mods can!

Ask them to close it..or leave it and just post all your shit here..Thats a better idea.

SHOR..click EDIT and then delete your first post..that should close this thread.. i would then suggest to put this in the SKETCH/FINISHED PIECE COMPARISON thread that WINK linked cuz it needs a bump and the piece turned out good too..

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this