Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

NOUM

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/152/QUAD_TOMBRAIDER2.jpg'>

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life

Release Date: July 25, 2003

Studio: Paramount Pictures

Director: Jan de Bont

Screenwriter: Dean Geogaris

Starring: Angelina Jolie, Gerard Butler, Chris Barrie, Noah Taylor, Ciaran Hinds, Djimon Hounsou, Jon Bennett

Genre: Action, Adventure, Mystery

MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for action, violence & some sensuality)

Official Website: TombRaidermovie.com

Review: Not available

DVD/VHS: Not available

Movie Poster: Buy at AllPosters.com

Production Stills: View images

Plot Summary: Academy Award winner Angelina Jolie reprises her role as Lara Croft, one of the world's most celebrated action heroines ever to hit the big screen. Facing her greatest challenges yet, the intrepid tomb raider travels the world on a spectacular adventure that takes her to such exocit places as Hong Kong, Kenya, Tanzania, Greece and the Great Wall of China. Demonstrating her physical prowess and revealing her courage as never before, Lara proves that she will stop at nothing in her search for an infamous site known at "The Cradle of Life"... especially when it means she could save the world from the most unspeakable evil ever known.

And it drops on my Birthday so it's a must see..For me atleast.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Are you reffing to the Barbara Walters one? then yes I caught it, I dont care what people say, Im all about Angelina Jolie. She is on one fine specimen. and seems decently cool to boot. Her kid is gonna love life when he grows up, which is good, she has a good heart and amazing breast in front of that heart. God bless.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived