tease, if you want people to not hate on you, change that stupid fucking signature!

seeking

that jazzy jeff shit was fucking hillarious,

how the fuck do you just 'find' shit like that? killing me.

tease,

you keep saying 'they wont stop', but yet YOU HAVENT CHANGED YET. it takes time. its not over night. just chill out. yes its true, you're gonna have to work twice as hard. your gonna have to just completely ignore people that dis you. but i promise, if you do, eventually they stop.

now, when i know you;ve seen this, im gonna delete it. you knwo what we said, no reason to leave it hanging around.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Don't Panic

Alright.....Tease.....please try not to get all defensive if you think I'm being critical of you, because that is not what I am intending here. Just trying to help. There are twelve emoticons in this thread, and all of them are in your posts. It's one thing to use them, but or god's fucking sake, use them sparingly. I remember when "please believe" was funny. It was before you started including it in 90% of your sentences. You know how songs can be dope when you first hear them, and then the radio just keeps playing them over and over until you want to rupture your eardrums with a pencil just to avoid hearing it again? It's kind of like that.

Also, it's all good to try and be funny and lighten things up, but TACT is so fucking important that I can't stress it enough. Without tact jokes and general bullshitting can be like nails on a chalk board, please believe it.

:lol: sorry man, i use the smilies to express myself...

lke the laughing one, i think what you said is funny... so BAAAAAAAAMMMM, you get one...

dont be so serious...

i swear to god man, you're nearly fucking hopeless.

from now on, DO NOT THINK. when i tell you something, just fucking do it. dont question it, dont try and rationalize your old way into being right.

seriously, just turn your fucking signature off. and do not use any more smilies for a week. not a single one.

we have to overcompensate for your fucking thick headedness.

Originally posted by seeking

i swear to god man, you're nearly fucking hopeless.

from now on, DO NOT THINK. when i tell you something, just fucking do it. dont question it, dont try and rationalize your old way into being right.

seriously, just turn your fucking signature off. and do not use any more smilies for a week. not a single one.

we have to overcompensate for your fucking thick headedness.

what the fuck is your problem? i didnt say or do anything...

youre weird as fuck man...

Originally posted by ARCEL

hahaha tease, just go out in the middle of the nearest busy freeway and start doing the wigger dance. just concentrate on doing the best wigger dance you've ever done in your whole life, and maybe you won't even feel it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

STFU!!!