tease, if you want people to not hate on you, change that stupid fucking signature!

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by seeking

seeking/you're gonna learn one way or another

You really believe that?

Remember that thread you started about various levels of privilages?

Well the right to have a signature would be a great reward for those who

have learned how to behave themselves.

ok tease, now make it regular size.

how dense are you man? the key is to blend in. to not stick out and be abrasive. you're natural tendency is to over compensate for the fact you know you dont belong, by being the clown. thats fine and dandy, but its not gonna work here. now you need to stop being the clown and start being the cool just that just enjoys hanging out.

to get that ball rolling, you need to blend in.

so now take it down to a standard size font, and then i can make this go away.

Originally posted by Kilo7-

You really believe that?

Remember that thread you started about various levels of privilages?

Well the right to have a signature would be a great reward for those who

have learned how to behave themselves.

you know what, im about tired of you people and your elitist attitudes...

that "nigga" was in a song, its not like i was saying it to be saying it...

and i think you guys are hypocritical fucks.

seeking, kilo, all of you guys, beardo and all your buddies and everyone else on the board who is in this "cool guy group" always say nigga/other versions of it: "nukka" "nugguh" "nikka"

and so on...

but when i say it, IN A SONG, in my sig, yall jump on my case...

its pretty gay...

but whatever, i changed it... and now its even doper...

listen you ungreatfull, whiny little piece of shit. im trying to fucking help you. you want people to not dis you, im was telling you why they do it. i dont give a shit if its fair or not, its the god damn truth. song lyrics or not, it is the extact shit that people expect from you, and the exact shit they hate from you. i dont care what anyone else says or does, thats got shit to do with it. what it's got to do with is you, you whiny little fucking baby. you can pick how you want it to be, either ignore the shit i say, and continue getting hated on steady, or start to listen and realize i know what the fuck im talking about and make a change. personally i dont give a fuck. i find the dancing tease heads hillarious. i would have loved to have a contest to see who could make the dopest one. i'd give out fucking prizes.

now take your little attitude and shuve it up your ass. either you listen and learn or you dont and continue getting the same shit you have for years, and will get for the rest of your fucking life. no one in any professional setting will ever take you seriously, with the way you act. be it school, job, whatever. you will always be the dude people chuckle at behind your back....unless you make an effort to fucking change that shit.

but yo man, how ever you want it.

just as a note:

the 'elite cool guys' tease mentioned are some of the most low-key people on here.

There's none of the 'in your face' shit that pisses so many people off.

Be subtle and you can get away with things that the obnoxious kids dont.

and really tease... seeking is trying to help you.

Remember all those tease haters from like a month ago?

Well they are draw to you because you're the easiest target.

People hate on zeezee and most of those cats who just got banned,

but you make it really easy for them. capiche?

im not ungrateful man, seriously, i see where youre coming from.

but seriously, im tired of shit like that...

people do shit all the time on the board, and when i do it people act like im fucking up everything...

its not just that "nigga" shit... its other things to. its cool until i do it...

that shits just wack...

and tons of people have signatures that "stand out" from others... why arent you bashing them? (and i dont mean the "nigga" thing ok, i see what you were saying, and i changed it...) im referring to you telling me to blend in now...

i dont think what my sig says is going to change peoples views. acting more mature and making less of certain threads will do the trick, and if not fuck them then...

i was born to stand out! :king:

just as a note:

the 'elite cool guys' tease mentioned are some of the most low-key people on here.

Be subtle and you can get away with things that the obnoxious kids dont.

and really tease... seeking is trying to help you.

Remember all those tease haters from like a month ago?

Well they are draw to you because you're the easiest target.

People hate on zeezee and most of those cats who just got banned,

but you make it really easy for them. capiche?

they might be low key, but that doesnt make sense how its okay for them to say the same shit as other members and then turn around and yell at me for the same shit they say and do...

again, i know seeking was looking out, you see i changed my signature dont you?

zee zee was annoying as fuck. all i do is state my opinions and people jump on my ass and bash me. if thats fun to you, let them knock themselves out. i havent done anything bad in awhile now, or acted retarded. im not "making it easy for them" they just dont like me...

jesus christ man

im not 'bashing you' im just telling you the way it is. when people see you're name, and see shit like that on it, it makes them want to make fun of you. i know they do, because i do. seeing those little laughing smiley faces, the king smiley, TEASER in big ass letters.... its just an invitation to fucking clown you, and since you make it so god damn easy, people just cant help themselves.

i really am telling you this to try and help you. if you tone shit down, and not post such dumb shit, and when you do post, give people less to dis you for, eventually people will stop dissing you.

just trust me man, what do you have to lose?

the issue is not that some people can say one thing and you get heat for saying it too.

The issue is that you've got a history of getting heated so why

give them fuel for the fire? I think that's what seeking's try to say.

tease...the problem is you are already a target. when you do some of that stuff it just makes it easier for people to bash you. try to stand out by doing other things...ie quality threads, flix, intelligent responses etc. without the normal teaser stuff. people will respect you if you do...for real.

jesus christ man

im not 'bashing you' im just telling you the way it is. when people see you're name, and see shit like that on it, it makes them want to make fun of you. i know they do, because i do. seeing those little laughing smiley faces, the king smiley, TEASER in big ass letters.... its just an invitation to fucking clown you, and since you make it so god damn easy, people just cant help themselves.

i know youre not bashing me, but you obviously dont comprehend what im trying to tell you guys. thats okay though, fuck it.

"seeing those little laughing smiley faces, the king smiley, TEASER in big ass letters.... its just an invitation to fucking clown you,"

oh yea? so why is it that when other members use these smilies they dont get "clowned on"???????????

and my online nickname is "tease/teaser" so thats reason enough to make fun of me huh?

thats like me "clowning you" for being "seeking"...

its retarded and doesnt make sense, and you know that. they "clown" me because of other stupid shit, but not that. lets not be stupid now.

:rolleyes:

im done argueing man, all im asking for is fair treatment, im just trying to interact with everyone else, and do my thing. nothing more nothing less. THE END.

ok get this yall, im going to break it down for you one last time, and if you arent completely fucking dumb you will understand what im saying.

if i didnt say tease ever again, spoke intelligent, made great threads about the most witty of topics, some people would still "say stupid shit about me, post gay fucking pictures, etc etc etc..."

with that in mind, how can you tell me to do this and that when no matter what some people will still hate me just because they know im "teaser"?

im being good, im tired of fighting and argueing with people, why cant people see that shit and just let me be, talk with me, be cool with me, and shut the fuck up?

im making effort to just be chill and interact with people, others are the ones being stupid fucking idiots...

are you high? you think i didnt get a ton of shit just because i was 'seeking'? dude, im fucking imfamous. motherfuckers that have no idea who i am, and have never been on the site, had heard of me. so then they'd come here, and imediately think they knew something about me. ive never painted a single thing that looked anything like a joker piece in my life, but that didnt stop ignorant peopel that didnt know any better from claiming i did!

i dont give a shit if its fair or not. if other people can do things that you cant. it doesnt matter. the fact is, you have dug a hole for youself that dissalows you from posting certain shit. you can either fucking cry about until the hole fills up with tears and you drown, or you can shut up and climb out.

its your call.

now stop arguing and just do it.

seeking/digital trepaning

are you going to fight me on this every step fo the damn way?

trust me man, people have veeerryyyyyyyy short memories. no one hates me anymore. im a great fucking guy. they all love me, and a year and a half ago, half the online graffiti world wanted to lynch me.

but i eased up, and they fell or, forgave or forgot.

it's not brain surgery....although in your case it might require a labotamy.

tease...you have to give it a bit of time...its not going to happen overnight. if you do it, sure there will be people hating in the beginning, but if you just keep doing it and ignore them...in time it'll stop.

here's an experiment for ya...get a new screen name and try doing what we're telling you to do. don't make any mention to being teaser and do all the other stuff everyone mentioned and see how it goes. I practically guarantee a difference.

shit, he's already doen that. every time we'd ban him, he would come back with a different name, on the low, and no one hated on him. he didnt act like 'tease', and people didnt treat him like 'tease'. in time, his cover would get blown, he'd go back to acting like a retard and it would start all over.

ok, i dont care anymore, time to go home.

good luck.

shit, he's already doen that. every time we'd ban him, he would come back with a different name, on the low, and no one hated on him. he didnt act like 'tease', and people didnt treat him like 'tease'. in time, his cover would get blown, he'd go back to acting like a retard and it would start all over.

ok, i dont care anymore, time to go home.

good luck.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING!!!

i feel what youre saying, i totally understand it. be good, in time shit will change. GOT YA!

now im trying to do that, and im done being retarded. but some people wont let go. although it is getting better.

and WHYYYYYYYYYYY are you always trying to make fun of me seeking?

haha, you herbola... :lol:

TEASER/ SEEKING YOU COULD NEVER FILL MY SHOES ONER....

:lol:

ps- just because i say something stupid, or not exactly "brilliant" doesnt mean im being "tease" again, or going back to my old ways...

im just a laid back/try to have fun/make people laugh kinda guy...

just warning you guys when you notice the change...

;) haha

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

just as a note:

a-fucking-men

Alright.....Tease.....please try not to get all defensive if you think I'm being critical of you, because that is not what I am intending here. Just trying to help. There are twelve emoticons in this thread, and all of them are in your posts. It's one thing to use them, but or god's fucking sake, use them sparingly. I remember when "please believe" was funny. It was before you started including it in 90% of your sentences. You know how songs can be dope when you first hear them, and then the radio just keeps playing them over and over until you want to rupture your eardrums with a pencil just to avoid hearing it again? It's kind of like that.

Also, it's all good to try and be funny and lighten things up, but TACT is so fucking important that I can't stress it enough. Without tact jokes and general bullshitting can be like nails on a chalk board, please believe it.

Archived