favorite SNL skit.....

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

BILL BRASKE IS A SON OF A BITCH!

i also like the one with tracy morgan and tim meadows as The Laid Back Neutral MCs

"THE EAST COAST AND WEST COAST ARE BOTH GREAT!"

the whole presidential election type skits were thee the best

im not sure if it was mad tv or snl but

comentator: if you had to sum up your whole debate in one word what would it be

gore: can i have two words?

com: no

gore: lockbox

com: and you, bush?

bush: strategery

that was the funniest shit

------------------

Di Stile Tecnica Prima

• 5 weeks later...

since its not been said i figure nobody has seen it but last year i think when there was the election special episode mayor guliani was on and there was a graffiti skit where they went around and instead of buffing the graffiti they put stencils like "sucks" over the pieces and when you got caught they would make you do this and write shit like "bites the big one" over things... i dont really remeber it but i thought it was great at the time

you cant fuck with the samurai deli! but the 90-94 era was the best. I just dont find the repettitve stupid ones like the "you likea the sauce?", "I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!', and bill brasky funny at all. thats where SNL lost me. but they got some good shit now though...anything with george w makes me laugh...

Guest fr8lover
Originally posted by Oni:

since its not been said i figure nobody has seen it but last year i think when there was the election special episode mayor guliani was on and there was a graffiti skit where they went around and instead of buffing the graffiti they put stencils like "sucks" over the pieces and when you got caught they would make you do this and write shit like "bites the big one" over things... i dont really remeber it but i thought it was great at the time

i think it was "eats it"

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

fuck you all for not mentioning the church lady, or anything with belushi....

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Originally posted by Dusty Lipschitz:

fuck you all for not mentioning the church lady, or anything with belushi....

who could it be.....could it be.....SATAN!!!!

and my first comment was "you cant fuck with the samurai deli!" a belushi sketch...so you arent alone....he kicked ass.

I thought the episode Jennifer Lopez hosted where they did the "bronx local news" was fucking hilarious, Dominican Lou did the weather like "Toomoro ees ganna bee vetty cole" damn that nigga is funny. And the old episode where Dominican Lou played the computer in dominoes. (a spoof on that deep blue vs. russian guy chess thing) shit was off the chains.

MERODOGS

MLBTKTMF

HARSTARS

Archived