LIES, DAMN LIES

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

all this shit pretty much broke while he was there.

i hope this finally opens up the WHOLE fucking term

this guy has schemed and lied through. it might be

too early, but i'm pretty sure shit is over for team

bush. if this doesn't get them, the multitude of other

things that are now in the periphery due to this whole

niger scam might. word up.

Originally posted by BROWNer

all this shit pretty much broke while he was there.

i hope this finally opens up the WHOLE fucking term

this guy has schemed and lied through. it might be

too early, but i'm pretty sure shit is over for team

bush. if this doesn't get them, the multitude of other

things that are now in the periphery due to this whole

niger scam might. word up.

We can only hope. but don't get those hopes up too high. prime example: BC premier gordon cambell. old gordo got ripped in hawaii and got pulled over for DUI. too drunk to stand, and weaving all over the road. blew twice the legal limit. even got a god-awful drunk mugshot of him with this idiotic grin for us to plaster everywhere....we were ecstatic. then one teaful televised apology later, its back to business, and everyone forgets. sheep are easily herded.

um... not sure if you guys are aware of the results of yesterdays Senate hearing where they called Tenent, Head of the CIA (and in my belief, probably a scapegoat)...

Anyway, the system worked! It wasn't his fault (so says the Senate)! Apparently the 'blame' is being attributed to 'White House sources' and the investigation continues...

OH! BUT DON'T FORGET!

Bush is "THROUGH" with this issue!

This is NOT a story!

*by the way, Tenent took full responsability

OH SHIT!

I turned to Fox news just now and there is a woman, some 'pshycologist' was brought on to talk about the 'stress' that Tenent felt and she ended up making a 5 minute speech about how Tenent was at the TOP of the line and he had to 'fall on his sword' EVEN THOUGH she left the door open by saying he 'may be able to weather it' as if she had ANY claim to political insight...

THEN another 5 minutes about how the Presidency isn't a position of being 'boss'... it's an institution and the responsability of "EVERY OTHER AGENCY" is to protect the institution of the Presidency... so, it's 'everyone else's fault' but not Bush's... seems like a weird thing for a psychologist to say but...

REPORTERS BE ON NOTICE!

STOP using the suffix -gate to denote a scandal... it's a tired device.

The story is indeed pretty scary... nobody around here knows who Kim Philby is, probably just a few know Aldrich Ames...

al qaeda in guantanamo

my best guess would be that the u.s. didn't want the heat of al qaeda prisoners on u.s. soil, where a mission against such a facility could be carried out, both to potentially free prisoners and as a strategic attack against the u.s. on u.s. soil

plus the place is simply a marine base

on hostile foreign soil

so it's damn prepared

as far as bush finally getting hung out to dry, isn't it about fucking time?!

i cannot believe people still support him

after clinton caught heat for lying about his sex life..and his marriage wasn't even fucked up

un fucking believable

i really hope all you kids get out there and vote

Guest BROWNer

i've perused philby's book a couple of times at the library.

vanity, that rating is a few days old..the next one will be worse.

yeah, i know.. i just dont see the point in getting my dick hard if i can't nut.

it's good that you're an optimist and all, but c'mon... the administration is going to try to stay in war and keep people afraid. so they flack to power, or rally around the flag, or whatever you want to call it.

it was kinda cool seeing allt he soldiers on the news saying that they wanna go home and how thye dont care anymore "i wanna go out and get shot so i can go home".

i saw on the bbc yesterday, that americas number 1 concern is curently the economy, with that, he might get the boot similar to his father, but i saw a headline today saying the recession ended in 2001:confused: i got laid off in 2003:o

sorry, dont me to be a pahty poopah

Guest BROWNer

hahaha, optimist huh?

i'm no poli-analyst, but right now there is a huge fat

ass window opening for the press to jam their stories through,

and they're all bad news for team bush man..i think it was nader

who said that the press is like a bunch of pigeons on a wire, once

one takes off, they all do. i think that's what's happening now..and

i think the difference of what you're saying is that, yea, they will try

and scare the shit out of the population, but..

if people have the information(very key) they won't be so easily subordinated.

i don't know man, i think shit is gonna get bad and we'll see, rove probly

has some slick ass shit up his sleeve, but there is SO MUCH crap that

is just ready to boil up to the surface right now..

i hope your dead wrong dude.

Originally posted by BROWNer

i hope your dead wrong dude.

me too.. perhaps it's my current environment.. surrounded by strict republicans that loved reagan and daddy bush

but still, i think the saving grace will be a poor economy. kinda depressing

Originally posted by villain

"unexplained death"? That sounds awfully suspect. They really ought to let forensics autopsy be performed by more than one agency due to the vulnerability for compromise.

SOUTHMOOR, England (July 19) - Weapons expert David Kelly apparently committed suicide by slashing his left wrist, police said Saturday in a case that plunged the British government deeper into controversy over the intelligence used to justify war in Iraq.

Police said they found a knife and painkillers near Kelly's body, discovered Friday in woods not far from his home in the village of Southmoor, 20 miles southwest of Oxford.

Kelly disappeared Thursday, two days after being grilled by a parliamentary committee about whether he was the source of a news report casting doubt on the government's information on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction. He denied being the source.

``Events over recent weeks have made David's life intolerable, and all of those involved should reflect long and hard on this fact,'' his family said in a statement police read to reporters.

Kelly's death dramatically increased Prime Minister Tony Blair's difficulties in explaining why no weapons of mass destruction have been found in Iraq, when this was the heart of his case for military action.

Blair was reduced to silence Saturday at a news conference in Japan when a British reporter shouted: ``Prime minister, do you have blood on your hands?''

Police did not flatly describe the death as suicide but said they were not seeking anyone else in their investigation - standard police code for suicide.

``The cause of death was hemorrhaging from a wound to his left wrist,'' acting superintendent David Purnell of Thames Valley Police told reporters in Wantage, near Southmoor.

The painkiller coproxamol, found at the scene, often figures in overdose deaths in England. Police did not give details about the blade.

Called before Parliament on Tuesday, Kelly, a former U.N. weapons inspector in Iraq between 1991 and 1998, denied being the source of a British Broadcasting Corp. report that accused Blair's communications director of adding dubious claims to an intelligence dossier published in September.

Yet the big issue of whether the prime minister misled the country about Iraq's weapons has lately been overshadowed by a highly personal feud between Blair's communications chief, Alastair Campbell, and BBC journalist Andrew Gilligan.

The furor started with Gilligan's May 29 report that an unidentified intelligence source had said a government file on Iraq was ``sexed up'' to make a more convincing case for military action.

Gilligan quoted his source as saying the government insisted on including a claim that Iraq could deploy some chemical and biological weapons within 45 minutes, despite intelligence experts' doubts.

Gilligan later said his source had accused Campbell of insisting the claim be included. Campbell denied that before the House of Commons Foreign Affairs Committee, and demanded an apology from the BBC. Kelly told the committee he had met Gilligan, but that he did not think he was the BBC's source.

Asked if he believed Campbell interfered in drafting the dossier, the soft-spoken scientist responded: ``I do not believe that at all.''

The BBC refused to reveal its source. Hoon - Kelly's boss - said the weapons adviser had come forward to say he had had an unauthorized meeting with the BBC reporter but had not mentioned Campbell. The BBC has since said its source did not work for the Ministry of Defense.

Janice Kelly reportedly said her husband was stressed and ``very, very angry'' about being caught up in a public controversy. She reported him missing Thursday night when he failed to return from an afternoon walk.

``A loving private and dignified man has been taken from us all,'' the family statement said. ``David's professional life was characterized by his integrity, honor and dedication to finding the truth often in the most difficult circumstances.''

A headline in The Independent on Saturday called Kelly ``a casualty of war.'' The Daily Telegraph said ``Death of the dossier fall guy,'' while the Daily Mail ran photos of Blair, Campbell and Defense Secretary Geoff Hoon under the headline, ``Proud of Yourselves?''

Labor lawmaker Glenda Jackson, a vehement critic of the war in Iraq, called for Blair to resign. ``I don't see how the government is going to be able to function adequately,'' she said Saturday in a radio interview.

Opposition Conservative Party leader Iain Duncan Smith urged Blair to return to London. ``There are very many questions that will need to be asked over the coming days,'' Duncan Smith said.

Kelly, 59, an Oxford-educated microbiologist, had been the senior adviser to the Proliferation and Arms Control Secretariat in the Ministry of Defense for more than three years.

He was in Baghdad in June and met with troops involved in the weapons hunt. He was scheduled to return to Baghdad and take up a post with the Iraq Survey Group, a Pentagon-led effort taking over the search for suspected weapons of mass destruction.

Blair, who has ordered an inquiry into Kelly's death, described him as ``a fine, public servant who did an immense amount of good for his country in the past, and I'm sure would have done so again in the future.''

07/19/03 15:52 EDT

Archived