Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest imported_sofarok

I LOVE EMO!

Guest imported_sofarok

I do, even the really cheesy stuff.

Guest bug

aside form all the bullshit, the ealy and mid nineties gravity records collection was amazing music, just can't fuck with it. emo shit's all a joke now, but when it was fresh, it was damn good.

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

id like to hear you definition of "emo' i think im unclear of what it really is.

short for emotional. if you dont know the definition of emotional.. then.. i dont know what to tell you.

i dont thinki wanna know what it is. i do have some sort of idea... ill leave it at that.

emo is a conspiracy I think emo is like this big pseudo music genre that a few select people made up to confuse the rest of the population, It's a bunch of bands with dumb names like "Monday Tears", and "Honeydipped Sorrow" But they don't actually play music, they just get together and hang out and "put out records" which are supposed to be "indie" which actually means they ain't putting out shit but they tell the "emo kids" to spread rumors about their "cool record" and wear funny looking glasses and plaid pants. Thats what I think. I'll fuck an "emo chick" though.

MERODOGS

ESS AY DEE

MLB TMFFFF

HARSTARRSS

Originally posted by otherwise:

the band "thursday" is fucking sic as hell

there is no way an emo band can be classified as 'sic as hell'

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this