Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Poop Man Bob

Ex-US Marine runs off with a 12-year old British ... girl? (w/ pics)

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Smart

Man, she's rugged, and I don't believe most Americans fully understand about foreign teeth..

you arent kidding bro...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by !@#$%

and now the FCC, the only real police we have for our media, is folding to their wishes, allowing the creation of a single minded press

well therein lies a problem... the FCC was formed as a watchdog group devoted to making sure that radio stations in the same area weren't broadcasting on the same bandwidth... basically a registry... shortly there-after the designed a naming convention, which was adopted and turned itno law and... since then they have exercised an increasing strangle hold on our broadcast media, and that is unfortunately, but obviously, tied to a political agenda... as evidenced by the recent 'relaxation' of laws governing media monpolies... enabling media giants like Claerchannel communications to rule geographic areas as virtual fifedoms.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Manchester detectives are going through CCTV footage from both airports

this is totally irrelevant to the topic, but i've always wondered why

and how there has never been a single still from an airport CCTV

camera identifying any of the fingered 'arab' hijackers from 9/11..i mean..

i always found that really very odd....they had no problem with releasing

suveillance footage from walmart when atta was there, and practically

everything else they 'found' (flight manuals in arabic, atta's near immaculate

passport on a street near the WTC towers, etcetry)but zero

airport surveillance...

LONDON (July 15) - Toby Studabaker, the former U.S. Marine who disappeared with a 12-year-old English girl he met over the Internet, has phoned his relatives to say the child is safe and that he was contacting the FBI, his brother said Tuesday.

Leo Studabaker told BBC News his brother did not give his location or that of the girl, Shevaun Pennington. Police traced them as far as Charles de Gaulle airport near Paris.

Leo Studabaker said his 31-year-old brother had been deceived into meeting the girl and that he was ``very mad when he found she had lied about her age.''

Greater Manchester Police said they had not yet been able to confirm that the ex-Marine had been in touch with the FBI, but that police officers were checking. They also said it had been confirmed that Shevaun was not the passenger named Pennington who flew to Liverpool on Saturday from de Gaulle airport, as French police had believed.

``From what I understand, Shevaun had written a letter and signed it for him to give to the authorities clearing him of any wrongdoing,'' Leo Studabaker said.

The ex-Marine, who spoke to his sister-in-law, Sherry Studabaker, said Toby had contacted the FBI and wanted to resolve the situation.

``I gave him a phone number to get hold of the FBI. I called the number and the lady told me she was talking on the phone to Toby Studabaker,'' Sherry Studabaker told BBC television.

``Shevaun is fine, she is not hurt, she is unharmed,'' she said.

The girl, of Lowton, near Manchester in northern England, left Britain on Saturday with Studabaker, of Constantine, Mich. Authorities believe they met over the Internet.

Leo Studabaker of Three Rivers, Mich., said his brother thought the girl was at least 18.

``I honestly don't think he knew anything about her being the age that she, I guess, is,'' Leo Studabaker said. ``He was very insistent that she was 18 or 19 years old.''

Stephen Pennington said on Monday that he wasn't aware of his daughter's relationship with the American.

``She loves punk rock and spends loads of her spare time on the computer. We keep it in the kitchen and knew she was talking to people online, but didn't know there was anyone in particular,'' Pennington said.

Studabaker joined the Marines in 2000 and served in an anti-terrorism unit in Afghanistan, said Sgt. Spencer Harris, a spokesman for Camp Lejeune in North Carolina. He was discharged on June 30, Harris said.

A senior British official said the case added urgency to legislation intended to outlaw cultivating sexual contacts over the Internet.

``There isn't a parent who knows and understands that their child will use the Internet, who doesn't have great sympathy with them in terms of what has happened and the way it has happened,'' Home Secretary David Blunkett told the House of Commons.

Guest willy.wonka

Toby Studabaker is the protector/baby humper

what if its like some movie, she was just caught up in the middle of some huge shit.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

Toby Studabaker is the protector/baby humper

what if its like some movie, she was just caught up in the middle of some huge shit.

that would (not) be cool.

*Everything inside the parenthesis should be ignored*

:confused:

Imagine the guys face when he saw her for the first time....That would be priceless

man the bitch cracked my screen go see the movie wrong turn, it stars her relatives as the goblins

Here's another storie that I found.

Man cuts off penis, eats it

July 13, 2003

A MALAYSIAN man sliced off his own penis, then fried and ate it after taking hallucinatory pills that caused him to hear voices urging him to mutilate himself, police said today.

The 34-year-old man claimed he only realised what he had done when he saw blood oozing from his crotch, said a police spokesman in the town of Sitiawan, 300km north of Kuala Lumpur.

The man had taken hallucinatory pills before sleeping on Friday and awoke hearing voices telling him to chop off his penis and devour it, the spokesman said on customary condition of anonymity.

He was hospitalised in stable condition, the national news agency Bernama reported.

The man had recently been released from a drug rehabilitation centre, Bernama said.

The Associated Press

Guest ctrl+alt+del

yikes. it must hurt to be that ugly.

Looks like a case of Internet dating gone awry

But the jarhead should have had the good sense to have never left the country with the kid. It could be that either one or both of them got cold feet after flying out of Manchester, concocted the "I told him I was 18 and he believed me" story. Also, these photos of the girl are pretty bad. If she has any talent with make-up, etc., she could probably pass for at least a teenager, maybe a young-looking 17 or 18. We don't know how she was dressed, we don't know what she told him, etc.

But I'm not making excuses for the guy--no matter how you cut it, he took a 12-year old child into a foreign country for presumably sexual purposes, but apparently did not pursue it. In the U.S., crossing a state line with a minor for immoral purposes is a serious Federal felony (the Mann Act) and the standard line is "Fifteen will get you twenty."

And truth be told, I met quite a few Marines with an "Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher" attitude. There was a Marine who lived in the same apartments that I did who went UA and ran away with a 13-year old girl who was the daughter of our landlady. But this kid looked at least 18. She had the shape of a college girl, and beautiful, but extremely immature emotionally. And the jarhead was only 17 or 18 himself, not that his age changes the law any.

That girl is quite nice by UK standards.

sike:lol:

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by KaBar2

And truth be told, I met quite a few Marines with an "Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher" attitude.

there's a book out by an ex-marine right now, i can't remember the title

or the author right now, but he was in the gulf war and kosovo i think and whatever else, and the book basically delves into his perspective of the psychology of the marines..which is ultimately an ugly picture and some of the stuff he says is pretty disturbing as far as a marines' view of women(marines in general).

Guest sneak

ive just been watching bbc news 24. the girl has been found in england, and he has been arrested in germany on abduction charges. apparntly, when he found out she was 12, he got her to write a letter and sign it claiming nothing has happened to her