Ex-US Marine runs off with a 12-year old British ... girl? (w/ pics)

Poop Man Bob

Guest willy.wonka

Toby Studabaker is the protector/baby humper

what if its like some movie, she was just caught up in the middle of some huge shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Here's another storie that I found.

Man cuts off penis, eats it

July 13, 2003

A MALAYSIAN man sliced off his own penis, then fried and ate it after taking hallucinatory pills that caused him to hear voices urging him to mutilate himself, police said today.

The 34-year-old man claimed he only realised what he had done when he saw blood oozing from his crotch, said a police spokesman in the town of Sitiawan, 300km north of Kuala Lumpur.

The man had taken hallucinatory pills before sleeping on Friday and awoke hearing voices telling him to chop off his penis and devour it, the spokesman said on customary condition of anonymity.

He was hospitalised in stable condition, the national news agency Bernama reported.

The man had recently been released from a drug rehabilitation centre, Bernama said.

The Associated Press

Looks like a case of Internet dating gone awry

But the jarhead should have had the good sense to have never left the country with the kid. It could be that either one or both of them got cold feet after flying out of Manchester, concocted the "I told him I was 18 and he believed me" story. Also, these photos of the girl are pretty bad. If she has any talent with make-up, etc., she could probably pass for at least a teenager, maybe a young-looking 17 or 18. We don't know how she was dressed, we don't know what she told him, etc.

But I'm not making excuses for the guy--no matter how you cut it, he took a 12-year old child into a foreign country for presumably sexual purposes, but apparently did not pursue it. In the U.S., crossing a state line with a minor for immoral purposes is a serious Federal felony (the Mann Act) and the standard line is "Fifteen will get you twenty."

And truth be told, I met quite a few Marines with an "Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher" attitude. There was a Marine who lived in the same apartments that I did who went UA and ran away with a 13-year old girl who was the daughter of our landlady. But this kid looked at least 18. She had the shape of a college girl, and beautiful, but extremely immature emotionally. And the jarhead was only 17 or 18 himself, not that his age changes the law any.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by KaBar2

And truth be told, I met quite a few Marines with an "Old enough to bleed, old enough to butcher" attitude.

there's a book out by an ex-marine right now, i can't remember the title

or the author right now, but he was in the gulf war and kosovo i think and whatever else, and the book basically delves into his perspective of the psychology of the marines..which is ultimately an ugly picture and some of the stuff he says is pretty disturbing as far as a marines' view of women(marines in general).

Guest sneak

ive just been watching bbc news 24. the girl has been found in england, and he has been arrested in germany on abduction charges. apparntly, when he found out she was 12, he got her to write a letter and sign it claiming nothing has happened to her

LEIGH, England (CNN) -- A 12-year-old girl has been reunited with her parents after she went missing for four days with a 31-year-old former U.S. Marine who she met on the Internet.

Police said Wednesday Shevaun Pennington was found on her way back to Britain after she had traveled to continental Europe with Toby Studabaker, who was arrested separately in Germany.

"I'm obviously very relieved," said Greater Manchester Police Superintendent Peter Mason.

He said German authorities detained Studabaker in Frankfurt Wednesday for child abduction "under the power of an international arrest warrant sworn out within the Greater Manchester police area."

A law enforcement source in Britain said authorities "can prove he knew she was 12" but did not say how. That information enabled authorities to get the arrest warrant, the source said.

Studabaker had told his brother that he believed the girl, Shevaun Pennington, was 19, the brother told CNN.

Supt. Mason said Shevaun had split up with Studabaker before traveling back in Britain. "I'm not aware of where they separated. Toby was arrested in Frankfurt and Shevaun is now in this country," Mason said.

Studabaker did not hand himself in to authorities nor was he arrested at the airport in Frankfurt, Mason said, adding it was not clear how long he was in Germany.

"Through our investigations, we found out she was coming into Manchester via plane," Mason said. "We knew beforehand she was coming back to this country."

It was too early to say whether Studabaker will be brought to Britain, but "we'll be looking at bringing him back," Mason said. He said he was not aware if Shevaun had been harmed in any way.

Mason said he assumed the girl's parents were "great elated" by the news that she was safe and in the country.

The pair had last been traced to Charles de Gaulle airport near Paris, where they arrived on a flight Saturday.

Joanna Pennington appealed for her daughter's safe return.

Shevaun telephoned her parents Wednesday morning, saying she was well and not being kept against her will, and was preparing to return, Mason said.

Joanna Pennington, 42, told reporters her daughter was possibly in love with Studabaker, but said she was not concerned. "I understand that she has got feelings for him, and he may have feelings for her ... I just want her back."

Family members and police said the pair had conducted a year-long relationship in Internet chat rooms, and via e-mails, before Studabaker flew to Europe last weekend to meet her.

Studabaker was discharged from the Marines just two weeks ago after serving for more than three years. He was a lance corporal based at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina.

The case had increased concern in Britain about so-called "grooming" by adults who contact children via the Internet.

The Smoking Gun Delivers!

so he's got a history of doing GeeSleazy shit.

JULY 16--Toby Studabaker, the ex-Marine arrested today on charges that he ran off with a 12-year-old British girl he met on the Internet, was previously nabbed for felony sexual misconduct involving two young female relatives, ages nine and 12. According to the below reports from the St. Joseph County (Michigan) Sheriff's Department, Studabaker groped the breasts and thighs of the older girl and gave the nine-year-old relative a bottle of a bubblegum-flavored sexual lubricant called Wet-n-Ready. The alleged incidents occured while Studabaker was visiting relatives during Christmas 1997. The criminal case against Studabaker, now 31, was subsequently dropped by Prosecuting Attorney Douglas Fisher due to a lack of evidence (Fischer today said that he is "beating myself up" over that decision to decline prosecution). British police today located Shevaun Pennington, the child who traveled with Studabaker from her home in Manchester to Paris, and reunited the girl with her parents. (4 pages)

Guilty until proven innocent

whit all this info on the guy, it's kind of hard to consider him innocent.

it's like Richard Jewel when he was accused of being the olympic park bomber. i remember his face perfectly and i remember how he was being praised one day, but by the next he was on every channel as a guilty man. anybody remember how the media dug into his past and released information about his malitia days as apparent proof that he knew how to use explosives. hell, even some of his malitia men said that he could have done it.

but oh well...

Archived