dumbest shit said to a cop.....

Guest mopius

Me and my boy were doin some tags on a side of a building while standing on my boys car on top!!

And all of sudden we see a blue and red lights falshing behind us and we look and the cops are standing right next to us with thier flashlights pointin at us!!

The first thing I said was I didn't do it!!

So that was preety stupid with the can in my hand and some etch in my pocket!

ALl they did is take us in give us 96 hours of community service and suspend my boys license for like 6 months!!

------------------

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/3289/Taggingguy1.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

me and friend were scopin out a spot we were planning on comin back and hittin later that night, cops roll up, start searching us and shit, they find a couple cans in my car, and think were gangbangers. they asked me friend what his "street name" was, he said "my grandma calls me tater."

i must agree with nise on this one.. with all my runins with cops over the years, graf related and not, i've learned that if you treat them the authority and respect they think they deserve, you shouldn't have too many problems. it doesn't mean you have to like it, but if it gets you out of that situation that much quicker, might as well go with the flow..

cops: have you been drinking tonight?

me: no i haven't occifer

cops: whats in the bag?

me: a shitload of krylons!

cops: all right lets go.

... a night in the drunk tank.

Archived