banning spree?

AORAone

in b.rocks thread" lets try the deep south again" i noticed three people in a row banned. and since i didnt see any reason for it in that thread it musta been somewhere else no doubt. Parted Ways, Phish and TerraRyzer were all banned. iv also seen alot of other kats gettin banned lately to. does anyone know y terraryzer was banned. dont have the time to look through all this. l8

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest blame
Originally posted by When

im the next best thing...

they acted up, they didnt follow the rules

theyre gone now.

its not really the fact that they were breaking the rules(because nowhere in the rules states that sweeping, and powerposting are prohibited) but the feeble attempt at aquiring attention was becoming a bit of a bother. Like a child desperately trying to gain his parents attention. and like all children, if you want them to stop you they need to be punished.

ya get me?

Originally posted by blame

its not really the fact that they were breaking the rules(because nowhere in the rules states that sweeping, and powerposting are prohibited)

ya get me?

ACTUALLY...

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

STAY ON TOPIC!

We've pretty much created a separate forum for every type of discussion, so make sure you post to the appropriate place. If there's (arguably) no redeeming quality to your post, than don't waste our bandwidth posting it. And, if you notice a thread discussing a particular topic, for pete's sake, don't go and start a new one. Additionally, try and use informative subjects lines for new threads. Besides being helpful, it shows you're not a new jack when it comes to message boards.

ya get me?

Originally posted by sneak

have you not been paying attention?

Originally posted by When

ACTUALLY...

DON'T TROLL OR FLAME!

Don't wander through discussions acting like an asshole. This is our house, and though we open it up to the general public, we still reserve the right to kick out people that act like pricks.

STAY ON TOPIC!

We've pretty much created a separate forum for every type of discussion, so make sure you post to the appropriate place. If there's (arguably) no redeeming quality to your post, than don't waste our bandwidth posting it. And, if you notice a thread discussing a particular topic, for pete's sake, don't go and start a new one. Additionally, try and use informative subjects lines for new threads. Besides being helpful, it shows you're not a new jack when it comes to message boards.

ya get me?

Thanks When