odds are your a dick.

cultural me

ive kept my mouth shut for a while and dont care that much cause its just internet talk, but there is a good chance that you suck. its like this site is a over flowing septic tank sometimes, just spiting shit. i mean, do any of you realize that you are fucking with the shit that your proclaim to love?

shit talking and making a noise aroudn the scene is a huge part in destorying once good things, hiphop is one of them. i dont wanna see that happen to graff. i mean, it IS the internet so its not like it is going to destory the scene because there is a little shield which is that its on a computar, but i kno that those that talk dont just do it on this site.

ive had to delete quite a few sentences in order to not sound like a hypocrite in this post because i think its important. so just think about it next time you talk some shit, on the board and out in what some of us call "life" and im not talkin about love, life and death. i mean my life and the life of so many true cats.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

never most likely but its the princible of the scene, not to be to far fetched. i mean, graff is already starting to be manipulated on clothing and commercials. its because we are making a noise. because kids are letting everyone kno that they think its cool and they think they are cool for doing it (I.E. wearing it)

i mean, dont help destroy something you love just because you are letting your mouth run. i kno i let my mouth run when im with friends but i try to keep certain shit outta my mouth.

beware the ides of may

i dunno what else to say except...

12oz is basically just one big family (in a way)

i mean theres the father

an absent mom

a few older brothers

the retarded cousin

gay uncle

and the rest of the family you choose not to mention

i think most people know that peoples harsh words dont amount to shit in real life

just like when your dad calls you a fuckwad for taking apart the toaster

he doesnt really whole heartedly mean it

Originally posted by When

i think most of it is good natured shit talk

i mean seriously, what does anyone really know about anyone on here?

when will you ever actually meet these people?

silly whener, this shit is serious, very serious. i know when you wake up, i watch you in the mourning. i know your daily routines, i know where you work, eat, sleep, fuck, shit man, ive seen it all. although we havent meet yet, its like i already know you, know what i mean?

:lol:

Gross national product

The gross national product chart below shows how the economies of Afghanistan and the United States compare (1998). One block is equal to one billion dollars. In 2002, the US company AOL-TimeWarner lost about 11 times more money than Afghanistan generated.

Afghanistan: $4 billion

http://www.newsnshit.com/charts/afghan-gnp.gif'>

United States: $6.4 trillio

http://www.newsnshit.com/charts/us-gdp.gif'>

Originally posted by Kettiecat

When wal-mart is making $$$ off your scene you know there are problems.

people are still bombing...people are still painting trains... what's the problem?

they're making money off some wack designer, not 'graffiti'. graff isn't simply an elaborated cartoon depiction of a word, it's an action and a mindset. all they're really doing is ensuring people will push harder in the future.

buff hard? ok, buff this etch, ya know...cause and reaction. walmart isnt stopping anything.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I was walking through wal-mart last night buying stuff for my apartment when I stubbled on "graffiti love" wall paper and bathroom products.

When wal-mart is making $$$ off your scene you know there are problems.

problems with what?

capitalism?

wal-mart obviously knows how to market..you're shopping there after all, aren't you

i haven't seen a single solitary work of graffiti by a writer that was adversely affected by wal-mart's use of a gimmick

quite the contrary, big business (such as altoids) is shining a bright light on 'authentic' grafitti

so what if it gets trendy for a minute..

like most trends, it will fade

Originally posted by i11igul

probably not before it picks up a bunch of preppy bitches along the way that start because why? it s a fad and if i know one thing preppy bitches are attracted to is shiny things and fads.

so i guess it's a good thing that graffiti is a full contact sport that will eat preppy bitches alive before they're through their 3rd year

longevity in graffiti is not common

i don't care what kind of people start

because i know what kind can't finish

i remember being all activist...all like, "they're trying to take hip hop away from us." man, it happens everywhere, with everything. like seeking said, they can try and take it, but it just comes out looking like crap because it was some graphic designer who has no clue, or some rap artist like puffy screaming about bling and bitches. that shit is mad humorous. it doesn't make me angry, just gives me a good chuckle and i'm on my way.

as for graffiti and the cool kids...heh, they only bring shit upon themselves by running their mouths. fuck 'em. let those cats get busted by the 5-0 and maybe they'll get out of the game, or their folks will ground them and they won't have any desire or means to get back into the scene where they don't belong.

as for meeting people, there's a cat on here that is going to host me some time in the near future, i trade with people i've met on here, i regularly talk to some via email, aim, phone, whatever. there are tons of good people on here. it's a great resource when used properly. i'm sure it will be gone one day, but for now, i'm enjoying the crowd. now, i'm going to throw a beer mug at my gay uncle.

People need to realize what graffiti is..It's illegal only illegal graffiti can be considered graffiti...if its legal than its just a mural. I'm sick of all these art fag legal wall bithches claiming there graffiti writers when all they hit are legal walls.."my homie said it best once to a legal wall fag..he said " if anyone gets permission to do a wall I have illegal shit on I'm gonna cap it. " hes right Why should real niggahs who are out there in the in the streets runnin from cops lying in mud and risking it all just to have some fake bitch come along and do a legal on it..