Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
~KRYLON2~

dave chappelle appreciation thread

Recommended Posts

this guy cracks me up more then any other commedian on earth the episode where the chick walks into a elevator and she can read what all the guys are thinking in their heads hahaha the little kid whoes all "damn i'd tap that ass" and is all smileing and shit then the bitch is like what the fuck and walks out....

 

feel free to share your favorite chappelle episodes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

he is better and funnier than snoop doggs racist ass...

 

i hate how its cool now a days to make fun of white people on tv...

 

shits wack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

i hate how its cool now a days to make fun of white people on tv...

 

shits wack.

 

sorry to tell you but its been going on for a long time

watch the jeffersons sometime

 

anyway, dave chappelles standup tops all

killin em softly, is one of the funniest acts ive seen in a long time

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

snoop doggs shit aint even funny, and he aint even really a comedian so i dont know why he has show other than to push his now-wack music and talk izzle

 

bump chapelle show

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my favorite skit was where he played an old blind racist...thats the funniest thing i've seen in quite sometime...and the wrap it up box,i told my wife sunday during church,"If only I had the wrap it up box,we'd be out of here by now."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rubbish heap

funniest show on comedy central...

One of them..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by awkward eye

my favorite skit was where he played an old blind racist...thats the funniest thing i've seen in quite sometime...and the wrap it up box,i told my wife sunday during church,"If only I had the wrap it up box,we'd be out of here by now."

 

hahah when he rolled up to those white kids in their car "Did he just call us niggers? Awesome!!"

 

when he took off his KKK hood at that rally and one of the white dudes heads exploded.:lol:

 

even his shit on def comedy jam is funny as shit.

 

superbumponeski

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

he is better and funnier than snoop doggs racist ass...

 

i hate how its cool now a days to make fun of white people on tv...

 

shits wack.

 

 

NO YOU FUCKING DIDNT!!!!

 

the same person who makes a 'white people are cornballs' thread says this. what the fuck?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo returns

NO YOU FUCKING DIDNT!!!!

 

the same person who makes a 'white people are cornballs' thread says this. what the fuck?

 

everyone keeps mentioning this "white people are cornballs" thread, but where is it? :lol: HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

 

and ummm, you dont see tom green throwing fake crack rocks made of soap in the ghetto do you? or filming black people wildin' out at POPEYES...

 

no, you dont. :D

 

"CAN I GET AN AMEN?"

 

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/popeyes.jpg'>

 

"AMEN BRUTHA!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mapo returns

the same person who makes a 'white people are cornballs' thread says this. what the fuck?

 

unbeleivable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by When

sorry to tell you but its been going on for a long time

watch the jeffersons sometime

 

anyway, dave chappelles standup tops all

killin em softly, is one of the funniest acts ive seen in a long time

 

 

word to Killin Em Softly...shit is funny.

 

Seen it on TV and have listened to it..

 

"He's still here! *POOMP* Look Johnson, I saw this once when I was a rookie. Apparently this nigger has hung of pictures of his family all over the house. Ehh...let's sprinkle some crack on him and get out of here.."

 

the shit about Sesame Street and terrorism was hilarious...

 

"Hi Biiiiiiiird. Hi Bird, I'm sick! I NEED SOME SMACK, BIRD"

"Bitch, where is money? You have been laid three times, I've been counting. How many times must I smack you before you act right? *SMACK* One....*SMACK* Two.....Two smacks! Arh arh arhhhh!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mr_president

he is better and funnier than snoop doggs racist ass...

 

i hate how its cool now a days to make fun of white people on tv...

 

shits wack.

 

true that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remix ignition, this is a song about pissin....

 

 

lmfao.. Dave Chapelle has balls to pull some of this shit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Ferris Bueller

word to Killin Em Softly...shit is funny.

Arh arh arhhhh!"

 

oscar youre such a grouch

oscar youre a bum...

 

i live in a fucking trash can bitch!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×