Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
telefuzz

who likes ska?????

i was just wondering if any body on 12oz likes ska. Old and new. From the specials to the pilfers. Or even skank like operation Ivy or Skankin Pickle>

if you do, thats great, if you dont, you should. If your in to drum&Bass, listen to the pilfers

It might have two f's:lol: :lol: :lol: :yum: :idea: :dazed: :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :o :(

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was in a ska band for 3 years HAHHHAhhahahahahfsldk;g;ly;lkru6;' /g nmmfnnmmmmmmmffffm

mmmmmfffsssslllaaadfffgrr5666

im in a ska band, but i dont reallly enjoy the music thatt much. Its fun to play tho.

The only bands i listen to are less then jake and superspecs.

im in to old ska or "two tone" that shit is bad ass...i get my jazz class to play that shit on days off, we bring the jam!

im also into the voodoo glow skulls, those guys tear it up.:king:

but i think everything els sucks.....less than jake is poser toy faggot pop iodine moocher prep selection filtered crap....nuff said:king:

if u like reggae....which most people do...and/or if u like dance hall and or rocksteady...which a good number of people do as well....u shouold know that ska is where these music styles originated from...so just as graff heads show respect to their "elders"...so should those in music...and yeah less than jake does suck....ska is dope...listen to it...

Guest ctrl+alt+del

ok, well.

theres only 1 local band that plays ska.

and it doesnt help that i hate the kids in the band.

so i cant say that i like ska very much.

pinch and roll, pinch and roll, everybody do the pinch and roll

ha, ill have to find that cd

I cant get into the newer wave of ska, but give me some Bunny wailer, toots,specials or even some somewhat newer stuff like the Toasters, Bad manners, Busters, pietasters.

Guest Propaganda

Sorry but Im not a ska fan at all. Lets break it down to NYC hardcore and we talk from there. :idea:

Originally posted by kido

sorry to break it to you man but less than jake sucks dick

yeah, and FUCK SKA. some of the worst moments of my life have been at ska shows. i was with some girl and the entire time i was wishing to god for a pipebomb or a fucking AK or something to fuck up all those stupid fucking kids. death to all of them.

actually most of the kids around here that listened to ska were either sharps or rudeboys, I dont see either group really listening to emo now. it may be a local thing. I saw my share of ska shows, but can say that I really dont like most emo bads.