fights

seka1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ElectricitySucks

a krescent kick to the face followed by a 180 degree backfist to the side of the head, while the individuals body is still rotating due to the kick. after the body is finished with its "spin" motion, i would normally deliver a knife edge kick to the kidney just at the point to where the body is about to collapse. As the person is crying, or in most cases unconscious, in the fetel position, i would tap their head a few times to get their attention. i would offer them my hand to help them up to drive them to the nearest hospital. This is when it gets fun. When the individual has nothing to lose, i would help them to my car. I would then pick them up and thow them face first into their windshield, because it was parked next to my car. I tricked them. I would then turn up the radio so loud, their ear drums would pop. I will then tie a few bricks to the gas pedal and steer into the closest body of deep water. It is important not to look suspicious when doing these tasks.

funny cunt

Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by nak

damn

stak em...nak em. posting with this one again? meh.

iCEBERG had a really good thread on fighting. maybe he didnt start it. but he dropped some really good knowledge in it. if your SUPER curious...i suggest digging that up, cuz your probably not gonna find someone that is as willing as BERG was. Im 89 percent sure it was iCEBERG...whered that cat go anyways.

Damn...the ole days was swell.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

a few people had it right. the throat, easy and accessible one shot to the throat will cause them to afixiate and die.

just wait till the day when you punch someone in the throat

and all it does is piss them off, you might as well just run

fights are pretty cool espiecially if you give some cunt a mad snap or somethin winning is the best becoz u feel good about yourself and more confident to stand up to people taking a beating isnt too bad either because that makes you tougher too and more angry and hungry to rip that fucking cunts head off who dropped you on wednesday night fights are extremely sick when you go one on one with someone and fucking destroy them knives are sort of fucked up because it makes you think twice about jumping into a punch on because theres the possibility of getting stabbed etc but if you have a knife go and use it on someone it seems like fun wheremybitchez

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Round 2 Fight.

nice work on the 2.

Upper cuts rarely work.

If you're fighting someone who's a little fast and knows what he's doing,

he will just lean back, you'll miss and he'll crack your jaw. Speed is key.

The last big fight I was in, the guy charged at me with his head down so

I just swung my left arm over his head and brought it right into my right

knee that was flying up at him. That dazed him long enough to get about

6 right jabs into his face and then I fucken bolted. (his 5 friends were

dazed too so I wasn't going to wait for them to come and get me)

my stragetly sumed up.... knees and elbows.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by Kilo7-

my stragetly sumed up.... knees and elbows.

my stragetly: don't let it get to the point where somebody

wants to physically harm you. it works.

yeah. That's better but my area is swarming with drunks and fools looking for trouble.

I pick my elbow/knee thing because it possible to stay in a defensive position

and then break the fuck out of there. These aren't the kind of people who

even talk before fighting.

It happens rarely, but a few of my friends are such targets.

People will be across the road and they'll make eyes for half a

second then it's on. We dont start shit, it's the tourists that do that.

One of my favorite things is when these fucking idiots talk about how they have trained in shoot fighting or Gracie Jujitsu or grappling and submission holds then they try Junior High Wrestling calf grabs...........Only to get promptly hip tossed onto the ground and put into a choke hold of their own! Real entertaining..........Or when they put both hands on the back of your neck like they wanna lock up for wrestling...........You do the same and then slip one elbow up right under their chin or into their nose..........and while keeping your grip with your other hand you throw a knee right into their stomach/ribs.........this shit is just too funny! Be thorough.......Kick ass the whole fight........it's no joke...........Fucking people up is harsh and I've felt bad afterwards.......

then again they shouldn't fuck with you............

I kicked this one kid in the face years ago and he dropped like a ton of bricks after one kick.......mad funny! All agro like "Arrrrgh......I'm going to fucking (half way through punch) OOOOFFFFFUCK!" (Dudes hits the deck after one kick in the face)..........ouch!

one thing i've found out, hitting under the adam's apple is a lot more successful than on/above the adam's apple.. that softer cord usually has them gasping

i'm one to take hits to the face better than the body..

kidney shots are sick but mostly hard or inaccessable. uppercuts are good if you are really close/on the inside.. but be quick and snappy about them.. this shit isn't MK2.

headbutts are still gnar gnar in my book. grabbing by the collar with your left, pulling towards while headbutting outwards followed by a harsh right is usually pretty effective

or the 9 hit combo LP LP HK HK UP+HK HP HP BACK+HK FIREBALL

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Punch in temple. Hope the vacuum in their brain kills them. If not, run away.

.....and get 25-life.

just be a str8 G and get str8 blows to the face and a few knees wont hurt..

Oh yea and ive never been in or seen a fight where the guy who gets the first punch in loses so just make sure your adrenaline is running top speed and you wont lose. And main priority is try and get him to the ground before he gets you there.

i recently got drunk...i mean real drunk and fought 2 of my buddies. I got my ass kicked nasty cuz i forgot some major pointers when it comes to fighting people. If you are going to box with some one... don't just stand there. If you run around them in circles quickly in either direction, you should be able to blast their ass from all angles. If you go up to some one and talk drunk shit about them and their girl, plesase dont just stand around and wai to get punched to the floor and beat on. Say your shit and then hit them immediately.

What a drunk ass shitty night that was.

Originally posted by JamaciaMotel

Oh yea and ive never been in or seen a fight where the guy who gets the first punch in loses so just make sure your adrenaline is running top speed and you wont lose.

Not always true. This hotheaded kid got really pissed at me over some

stupid shit, but because I knew his nature, I had my adrenaline going as

soon as he started walking toward me. He pushed me once, I pushed

him, and he came back swinging, only I ducked when he threw the first

punch. It kinda grazed my face, but I didn't even feel it because of the

adrenaline. I hit him twice and he fell, then backed off because I didn't

think jumping on him would've been the thing to do. Maybe I was wrong,

but no one was pissed afterward.

ive wrestled for about 4 years and in tha time ive only been in a handfull of fights but theyr always really fast thus far im undefeated. wrestlers are the baddest motherfuckers pound for pound without a doubt. its always the guy with wrestling background that wins the UFC fights.

Originally posted by TOR

i cant believe a lot of u fuckin nerds think u can learn to fight on the internet...fags....the only way to really learn is experience

true but this thread is more about fight stories thena learn to fight class .

Archived