***FREE TOSSED SALAD***

Guest WebsterUno

Originally posted by i11igul

dude, she said she's a vegan....

dose she have pointy ears?

i dont know whats worse. that fact that you made such a stupid joke or the fact that the first time i heard that joke, i laughed..

anywayssss... McDonalds is pretty gross. even their french fries have ''meat'' flavoring..i havent eaten there in years.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Why do so many people hate on fast food so much? It's not as if they, the fast food companies, are pointing a gun at your head and making you eat there three times a day. We all know McDonalds and all the rest are high in fat and contain little in the way of nutrients, but shit, they're FAST FOOD. I eat pretty healthily and know how good 'real' food tastes, but sometimes you just fancy something quick and stodgy and those motherfuckers taste damn good.

Now, if you're a vegan I'm not going to criticise - that's your choice, and the same goes for if all you want to eat is fast food; unless of course you look like some unhealthy twig boy or a fat sweaty obese lard arse - you have to be told that you've gone too far.

Anyway, I'm just rambling. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that everything is ok in moderation.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say, I fucking love it when my girl tosses my salad, and I'm looking forward to getting my first rusty tromboning this evening. The poor girl doesn't know what she's in for!

Guest WebsterUno
Originally posted by Vanity

heh, it'd be funny to see how webs' girl reacts to all this free stuff he gets. on the one hand, she gets her's, but on the other, he's a cheapskate.:D

actually, I dont have a girl.

Ive got hoes...in different area codes.

:lol:

If I did, I wouldnt use them on her, only with her.

The type of females I chill with, dont trip

on coupons, cuzz they know, I still hit up spots

like Outback, and Dave n Busters, and such.

I aint el cheapo...lolzz..wonk saggin.

I even treat my boys out. I use them

freebies for my lunch mostly. ;)

Yea eating a salad with all that dressing is pretty toxic as are2 says. When I eat salads (which is like 4 times a week or so), I don’t put any dressing on it…. And no crims and crams either (like nuts or croutons, etc) it tastes better to me, and it’s way less fat.

WEBSTER!! It’s been like a year already. Geez. Get with it man!

I’m kidding.

:D :)

;)