apparently some of you aren't listening...

seeking

Originally posted by ..fuD..

doing stuff like that for having a certain status would be cool, but it would just make more people make meaningless stupid posts so they could get an avatar and put some dumb crap in it.

NO IT WOULDN'T BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE "APPROVED" FIRST.... WHICH MEANS ALL THE GH3Y ASS LAMMAS THAT POST WHORE THE FUCK OUT ON THIS BOARD WOULD GET NOTHING (NOTHING IN ALL CAPS FOR EMPHASIS).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

so mapo is the first to get probation??

what exactly does Probation entail? only a certain number of posts per day? no posting pictures?

from what ive found so far, I cant make new threads and I cant edit my posts.

this is my first time reading this thread since page 1.

ive been missing out. even though alot of people on here dont like me, i have been here longer than most, and have alot of board experience, if ya wanna call it that.

i dont take the whole internet thing too seriously, and dont have any personal grudges against anyone - back in the day i really wanted to meet up with some people and fight them..but now i realize thats dumb.

that being said i have noticed a steady decline in the site, especially channel zero, as of late. heres my opinions..

1. you gotta do something about tease. theres no other way around it.

hes practically taken over channel zero. he makes the worst threads and they all go on for pages. for example he made a thread just to tell everyone that 'ola' added on to words is popular, and it is currently 3 pages. and its all bullshit. to think my fellow floridian, raven, paid for that, is sick. and tease, if youre reading this, i dont mean this as a personal attack on you. i dont think youre a bad person, but i think you get carried away sometimes. i think you like the attention. i think youd be ok if youd drop the whole gimmick thing you have and just chilled out.

2. get rid of the post numbers and status. its all bullshit. people make a big deal out of it.

3. allow some drug talk. i still remember it was my own post about cocaine experimenting that led to ravens' no-drug policy. there would definitely be some stupid posts about drugs, especially posts like 'whats the most weed you ever smoked?!!?'. but there are alot of good discussions on drugs as well.

4. take me off probation. come on!

i think seperating ch0 and all this probation shit is such a bitch move, i can understand if you are trying to preserve bandwith, but seperating ch0 up is not going to do that, and the whole rating system i think is wak too, privlidged members get an avatar...what would make you a privilaged member? because theres a lot of people who may fuck around in ch0, but in the other boards were it counts stay on point, it seems like you guys talk about this site as if its only ch0, and i guess i can see that because to some all this site is is ch0, what you should really do is just drop ch0 all together, seein as that board is for no graff content, and the main purpose of 12oz is for graffiti...

Guest sneak

how long is it gonna be before these changes come into play?

give people a heads up (those who should clean their act up)

Originally posted by adonis.

Just like most stuff that people think is cool (like post numbers and that) how long you've been here doesn't count for shit either, so give a fuck.

hey asshole. i was only saying it because i was pointing out that ive been here longer than most so i know more about the board and its decline than people who just got here. i didnt even make an issue out of the date until intangiblefame, my # 1 hater, challenged me on it.

Guest 40ozProphet

I think you should make it so when you hover your mouse over a thread subject, it'll show a preview of the thread, if that makes any sense.

Originally posted by mapo returns

1. you gotta do something about tease. theres no other way around it.hes practically taken over channel zero. he makes the worst threads and they all go on for pages. for example he made a thread just to tell everyone that 'ola' added on to words is popular, and it is currently 3 pages. and its all bullshit. to think my fellow floridian, raven, paid for that, is sick. and tease, if youre reading this, i dont mean this as a personal attack on you. i dont think youre a bad person, but i think you get carried away sometimes. i think you like the attention. i think youd be ok if youd drop the whole gimmick thing you have and just chilled out.

they need to make a TEASE FORUM after channel zero.. but then what everyone would realise is that all the people who hate on me will still be all up in my forum... HA HA HA HA HAOLA...

i agree mapo should be taken off probation, he's nowhere near as bad as some people...

and mapo, i thought we were coolola? why you baller blocking...

you jealousola of my steezola?

holla backola :D

Guest sneak
Originally posted by sneak

how long is it gonna be before these changes come into play?

give people a heads up (those who should clean their act up)

dammit, answer the question mods....

Originally posted by mapo returns

hey asshole. i was only saying it because i was pointing out that ive been here longer than most so i know more about the board and its decline than people who just got here. i didnt even make an issue out of the date until intangiblefame, my # 1 hater, challenged me on it.

Yo yo chill out mang. You might get violated:lol:

Archived