Round the world ticket?

TRYB0L

I was just looking at prices for a round the world ticket. its basically a plane ticket that lets you travel around the world to as many places as you want. Does anyone know people who have done this or is anyone looking to do it. Im thinking of quiting my 9-5 and just going on one crazy trip. the ticket cost around 4000 which is not really bad.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah it would be a great experince. I've been at my office job for 3 years and just feel like I have to do more while I'm still young. This biggest problem is leaving a very good job, but this trip could open up so many more opportunities.

It's not impossible at all. Do a search for RTW TICKETS. You will find tons of info and prices to travel the world cheap. http://www.bootsnall.com is a good site. starting price is 1000 and up to 4000 dollars. Its an Open ticket meaning you tell them all the countrys

you are going to and they book the ticket to get you on the flights but there is not certain day you have to leave, you can stay in lets say Japan for 3 months then go to your next spot. My first place is going to be new zealand

yeah i know a few people whove done this. the price you mentioned is about what i expected, somewhere in between 5 and 7 grand, i think british airways offers it and quantus and a few other agencies, youd have to check online or do some phoning. ive heard you can get deals like 5 flights on 5 continents valid for a year or two. lots of people travel this way. mostly wierdo aussies from the people ive met.

you could buy one of these tickets, or save up a ton and work your way around the world. ive got a few good friends that did that.

i hear theyre dope. and around the world must be dope.

yeah i know a few people whove done this. the price you mentioned is about what i expected, somewhere in between 5 and 7 grand, i think british airways offers it and quantus and a few other agencies, youd have to check online or do some phoning. ive heard you can get deals like 5 flights on 5 continents valid for a year or two. lots of people travel this way. mostly wierdo aussies from the people ive met.

you could buy one of these tickets, or save up a ton and work your way around the world. ive got a few good friends that did that.

i hear theyre dope. and around the world must be dope.

I still don't understand. You are saying that you can tell them that you want to go to every country in the world and for about 5 g's they hook you up with a magic ticket that grants you backstage access to all these countries when ever you feel like coming or going as long as it is in a certain time frame. That sounds really awesome if that is what i am thinking.

sounds like a great experience

if i got one, id be to usa to sleep on whens couch

canada to sleep on YG's couch

england to sleep on sneaks couch

hrmm who else could i skam some free accomodation from on here :king:

Archived