ya so i havent been able to feel my finger for 2 days

BUCK FUSH

it started yesterday morning. i woke up and it felt like the tip of my right pointer finger was asleep. i shrugged it off and was like meh...but i went to work and it still didnt go away. when i got home it started to spread a bit. i woke up this morning went to work and now it feels like the entire tip of my finger feels like pins and needles....im not sure what the hell is goin on but my boss says thats how micheal J fox said parkinsons feels like when it starts....hmmmm any ideas

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

it started yesterday morning. i woke up and it felt like the tip of my right pointer finger was asleep. i shrugged it off and was like meh...but i went to work and it still didnt go away. when i got home it started to spread a bit. i woke up this morning went to work and now it feels like the entire tip of my finger feels like pins and needles....im not sure what the hell is goin on but my boss says thats how micheal J fox said parkinsons feels like when it starts....hmmmm any ideas

you have probly fucked the nerve, i did that once i fell asleep in an awkward position and woke up with the hardcore pins and needles in one leg, it didnt go away for a few hours and was really frustrating. then the next day there was a hug numb patch on my leg, like half of it, i went to the doctor eventually and he said i must have broken the nerve but not too worry beucause it would grow back in a month or 2.

so tahts my story.

I've had that happen before. It didn't go away for about 2 months. If youre of drinking age then you should go capitalize on your new problem like i did. Fuck that problem. Nothing was goin to stop us from gettin to that party. Hahaha to be young and foolish.

wouldn't worry...

yeah, i was using an x-acto knife to cut really heavy letramax for a project. it took about five hours and by the time i had finished, my finger had a semi-permanent indention of the metal grip texture that lasted two days and numbness that lasted over a week. artwork's a bitch.

Archived