Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fullstop

I crashed my car and tried to kill R. Heydrich and Zee Zee.

Originally posted by krie

ill put in good words for anyone, doesnt matter were they are from

it matters on how much of a dickhead they are or are not

sure but you being australian did not dispute when yg blood made a sweeping statment about australians in general, do you not have any friends in australia? do you not think they would like to be stood up for againsts such a wak generalisation?

instead of sticking up for your own country you seemed to say 'most aussies are shit but im ok' that is very despicable. there is nothing i hate more than weak 'yes men' like behaviour.

I sugest you question your role as an australian , if you would rather lick other countrys balls, please leave becuase we dont need children liek you!

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kettiecat

once upon a time.

i didn't feel bad for hitting the kid b/c you know that panic feeling you get, I mean i hit someone so i freaked out, then realized he was ok, and i wanted to kill him for doing somehting stupid that could have seriously injured him and put me in a mental home when i went crazy with guilt.

$360 understands.

thank you.

Guest krie

no

im stickin up for myself and any other aussies that may be on this forum against you and joe and others that make the rest of us look like dickheads

12oz members recognize aussies now as being stupid lil pricks that just annoy people and talk about crap

yet we arent

you make us out to be like that

so im sticking up for the rest of the small majority of aussies that are herd through out these forums.

if anything, you should leave this country.

car accidents suck.....my 2nd month i had my car my boy pulled up next to me in his honda and started reving his engine so being stupid i started reving mine....next thing where going 90 down side streets and his dumbass downshifts and turns in front of me...dudes car goes flying into sumones front lawn and the whole side of dudes car is crooked.....my cars whole front end was smashed to shit....when the cops came they made us both take a breathilizer my shit was clean (luckily i didnt drink that night) my boy blew a .25 and spent a night in jail.... the moral of the story: dont race drunk people

no

im stickin up for myself and any other aussies that may be on this forum against you and joe and others that make the rest of us look like dickheads

12oz members recognize aussies now as being stupid lil pricks that just annoy people and talk about crap

yet we arent

so im sticking up for the rest of the small majority of aussies that are herd through out these forums.

right on

no

yet we arent

somebody needs to... I been around for a while now and even back in the kfsd days I had fun... but in the last 7-9 months you have been done a disservice by your countrymen...

If any of you righteous ones wanted to... well... anyway, we might be able to... anyway...

Guest krie
Originally posted by Smart

but in the last 7-9 months you have been done a disservice by your countrymen...

i dont understand that part ?

:confused: :confused:

Guest krie

oh orite

i got ya now

i wasnt too sure of disservice and its meaning

so i looked it up, all makes sence now

:)

i met this writer a few weeks ago who was in a car crash. one of the passengers died, one of them got out ok and the two others (including the guy i met) were badly injured... he cannot see properly anymore, has severely damaged vocal cords and has trouble walking, he was only recently off his crutches.... and it will never get better.

i just hope the sods who think car crashes are funny just get the chance to meet people who have been affect by them, maybe you'll understand you dont joke with this shit

Guest sneak
Originally posted by -Rage-

g'day!

streuth moite!

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Pinup

i met this writer a few weeks ago who was in a car crash. one of the passengers died, one of them got out ok and the two others (including the guy i met) were badly injured... he cannot see properly anymore, has severely damaged vocal cords and has trouble walking, he was only recently off his crutches.... and it will never get better.

i just hope the sods who think car crashes are funny just get the chance to meet people who have been affect by them, maybe you'll understand you dont joke with this shit

pinup speaks sense (for once)