I crashed my car and tried to kill R. Heydrich and Zee Zee.

fullstop

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i met this writer a few weeks ago who was in a car crash. one of the passengers died, one of them got out ok and the two others (including the guy i met) were badly injured... he cannot see properly anymore, has severely damaged vocal cords and has trouble walking, he was only recently off his crutches.... and it will never get better.

i just hope the sods who think car crashes are funny just get the chance to meet people who have been affect by them, maybe you'll understand you dont joke with this shit

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Pinup

i met this writer a few weeks ago who was in a car crash. one of the passengers died, one of them got out ok and the two others (including the guy i met) were badly injured... he cannot see properly anymore, has severely damaged vocal cords and has trouble walking, he was only recently off his crutches.... and it will never get better.

i just hope the sods who think car crashes are funny just get the chance to meet people who have been affect by them, maybe you'll understand you dont joke with this shit

pinup speaks sense (for once)

Archived