Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fullstop

I crashed my car and tried to kill R. Heydrich and Zee Zee.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kettiecat

I hit some stupid kid skateboarding once. Little fucker was in his drive way behind a van and rolled straight out into the street. I macked him, rolled him over my hood, and broke his skateboard in two. Then got out of my car and started yelling at him that i could have killed him. He was fine and laughing thought it was funny...then he saw his board....I did feel bad about that.

I hit the security van at my school when i was doing doughnuts on the ice.

I was rear ended once in a saturn by an SUV during the winter and flew out into the intersection. When I pulled over, I just started screaming at teh guy that he could have killed me or crippled me blah blah total bitch crazy on him. He was like 8 times my size. I was some scrawny 16 year old looking back if i were the guy i would have just picked me up and shoved me into my trunk and left.

great examples of why broads cant drive...

:lol:

Originally posted by mr_president

great examples of why broads cant drive...

Kudos to a bunch of internet toys who make jokes about people dying in car crashes. Maybe when you grow the fuck up meet the real world you'll find that there's more to car crashes than joking about people dying and posting pictures of mangled cars.

Originally posted by seeking

it's too bad zee zee's worthless ass wasn't thrown from the car, beheaded, then run over by an angry gang of wallabe's.

thats just jolly rude my indignant chum.

most women and the elderly should be taken off the road, my grams once knocked a gas pump over than got out and started yellin at the station guy what the hell was it doin there.

Originally posted by villain

research shows that most car accidents are caused by dumb ass kids who are trying way to hard to be cool.

Auzzies:nope:

Originally posted by Basic

seeing your own fucking brother killed by someone trying to do a handbrake isnt so fucking funny .

no that is not funny, at all.

Guest krie
Originally posted by YG Blood

Auzzies:nope:

aint nothing wrong with this one :king:

Originally posted by krie

aint nothing wrong with this one :king:

that sounds suspiciouly unpatriotic son. Im guessing that you are spending too much time on the internet trying to be american, this seems the only logical reason for not putting in a good word for your fellow australians. sell out!

theres acceptions to every rule;)

what the fuck is that meant to mean? where do you get the nerve to pass judgment on an entire continent of people?

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I did feel bad about that.

so, wait.. you didnt feel bad about hitting a kid with youre car, but you did feel bad about breaking his board in half?

:confused:

do you skate?

Originally posted by OzzieBattluh

what the fuck is that meant to mean? where do you get the nerve to pass judgment on an entire continent of people?

cuz I can motherfucker..so eat shit

cuz I can motherfucker..so eat shit

ahh sorry no im not going to eat your shit feel free to nibble on some of mine if you would like.

ahh sorry no im not going to eat your shit feel free to nibble on some of mine if you would like.

I'll give you something to nibble on you fuckin fag

Guest krie

that sounds suspiciouly unpatriotic son. Im guessing that you are spending too much time on the internet trying to be american, this seems the only logical reason for not putting in a good word for your fellow australians. sell out!

ill put in good words for anyone, doesnt matter were they are from

it matters on how much of a dickhead they are or are not

Originally posted by $360

so, wait.. you didnt feel bad about hitting a kid with youre car, but you did feel bad about breaking his board in half?

:confused:

do you skate?

once upon a time.

i didn't feel bad for hitting the kid b/c you know that panic feeling you get, I mean i hit someone so i freaked out, then realized he was ok, and i wanted to kill him for doing somehting stupid that could have seriously injured him and put me in a mental home when i went crazy with guilt.