I crashed my car and tried to kill R. Heydrich and Zee Zee.

fullstop

So i had small accident on the weekend. I was driving along with heydrich and zee zee and tried to get the back end of my car swinging out when taking a corner. It was wet and i started sliding, so i jammed on the brakes. Stupid move. The steering wheel locked up and i started heading straight for the curb, i didn't have enough time to get my foot of the brake and back onto the gas to free up the wheel and we slammed into the curb at around 40 or 50 kmph. I was a tad shaken up and put the car in reverse to get off the sidewalk, praying to god that the car would work. It drove fine, except i knocked the wheels way out of alignment. The right wheel has been pushed way back and scrapes the car when you do hard right turns. The car also drags way to the right when driving and it's a bitch to keep it going straight. I told my dad that it happened cause a couple of young kids ran on the road in front of me and i had to swerve to miss them. I guess i'm lucky that we didn't hit a tree, although heydrich would've taken most of the collision, as he was in the front passenger seat and that side went up on the curb first.

Who else has had car accidents, minor or major?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mr_president

yea no shit... to bad the car didnt just explode and kill all three of them...

:D haha

You think that shits funny dickhead? You think a car crash and people dying in it is funny? Maybe if you didn't live in such a sheltered world, you'd realise what a fucked up thing you've said.

Originally posted by NOUM

Car crashes are funny when you walk away from them..I think this is funny cause none of you were killed,injured,or mentaly fuked up..laugh a lil' ..

I'm laughing about it. I just don't think that people dieing in car crashes is very funny.

car crashes where people get hurt can be funny. I was following my boy in this part of town we didn't know well and he was going to make a left turn at a light. The lady facing him waved for him to go so he went. They were on a hill though and as he made the left turn this car came flying over the hill and Tboned him at about 50 mph. I watched his non seatbelt wearin ass smack his head into the window as the car lifted off the ground and spin around in the air. His head was busted and his knee was fractured as it went through the dash. When the ambulance came he told them i dont have any ambulance money. I do have a cheaper sollution though. We went out and got mad drunk later that night. Fuck that car nothing was gonna stop us from gettin to that party. His knee still bothers him to this day. HAhah to be young and foolish.

Me on the other hand i was fooling around driving backwards and slammed into this korean ladies BMW. The same guy as in the first story stumbled outta my car and started yelling "MY NECK!! MY FUCKING NECK YOU MANIAC!!" at the korean lady. He then said "I'm taking every one to court! My fucking neck!" I then got outta the car and said "I'm not going back to jail. I'll fucking kill everyone! Fuck that shit, I'll kill all of you." The korean lady started crying and drove off without getting my name or anything. That was some funny shit. Fuck her car. Nothing was gonna stop us from gettin to that party. Hahaha to be young and foolish.

I hit some stupid kid skateboarding once. Little fucker was in his drive way behind a van and rolled straight out into the street. I macked him, rolled him over my hood, and broke his skateboard in two. Then got out of my car and started yelling at him that i could have killed him. He was fine and laughing thought it was funny...then he saw his board....I did feel bad about that.

I hit the security van at my school when i was doing doughnuts on the ice.

I was rear ended once in a saturn by an SUV during the winter and flew out into the intersection. When I pulled over, I just started screaming at teh guy that he could have killed me or crippled me blah blah total bitch crazy on him. He was like 8 times my size. I was some scrawny 16 year old looking back if i were the guy i would have just picked me up and shoved me into my trunk and left.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

I hit some stupid kid skateboarding once. Little fucker was in his drive way behind a van and rolled straight out into the street. I macked him, rolled him over my hood, and broke his skateboard in two. Then got out of my car and started yelling at him that i could have killed him. He was fine and laughing thought it was funny...then he saw his board....I did feel bad about that.

I hit the security van at my school when i was doing doughnuts on the ice.

I was rear ended once in a saturn by an SUV during the winter and flew out into the intersection. When I pulled over, I just started screaming at teh guy that he could have killed me or crippled me blah blah total bitch crazy on him. He was like 8 times my size. I was some scrawny 16 year old looking back if i were the guy i would have just picked me up and shoved me into my trunk and left.

great examples of why broads cant drive...

:lol: